Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake Battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Hello I just beat Jade Oni and got the key from Emperor Yoshihito. Then when Cyrus told me to fight him i tried ten times but i couldn't beat him. Can you please make him have 3000 or 4500 health? He would be way easier.

Stephen LionCrafter Level 40 Necromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Deathbringer5436 wrote:
Hello I just beat Jade Oni and got the key from Emperor Yoshihito. Then when Cyrus told me to fight him i tried ten times but i couldn't beat him. Can you please make him have 3000 or 4500 health? He would be way easier.

How about 500, so it's even easier?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
He's not that difficult to beat as is. The idea is to prepare you for Dragonspyre. If you can't beat Cyrus, you're going to have problems in DS.

Use shields and since you are death, use your charms/blades/feint. You should have no problem.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Deathbringer5436 wrote:

They aren't going to alter him, but you can beat him. I (and others on here) would be happy to help you if you would post information about what secondary spells you have trained, how many training points you have left, what pet you might have, and all the gear you currently have.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
kingurz wrote:
Deathbringer5436 wrote:

How about 500, so it's even easier?
500 health for a professor is sad, they wuld never do that.Besides, he IS the master of myth.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Well, I was your exact level when I battled Cyrus Drake and he wasn't all that hard, he's the Master Of Myth, and that is pretty average health for a professor! Maybe buy a henchman, or find a friend that is battling him too, and if you both go in, there is a CHANCE that you may battle him together, I wish you luck! :)

-Mason D. - Grand Master Necromancer-

Historian
Jun 14, 2009

How about 500, so it's even easier?500 health for a professor is sad, they wuld never do that.Besides, he IS the master of myth. I think the where being sarcastic, not literal.

I think you need to change your stradegy. Make sure you have plenty of myth shields. As a necromancer myself, I didn't find him that difficult to beat. Make sure you place fient, curse, elemental, death traps on him, along with your blades, incl. elementals. With those, you should have no problems defeating him. Also, make sure you have plenty of life T-cards in your hand, just in case.