Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Join a match and go higher lvl while waiting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2011
What happens if you join a match with a lvl limit and you go beyond it? Will you be kicked out of the match? Example: If I were to join a match with the maximum level of 10 and I was level 10, what would happen if I did some quests and leveled up? Will I still be in the pvp match or will I be kicked out?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Well, this has never happened to me, but what has happened is this: I was scheduled to do a pet race, and I leveled up my fierce hound from teen to adult while waiting. It joined the teen pet race as an adult pet, and the game froze before the match started. Every character logged off of the pet race except for me, and I got an easy gold medal, and a rating boost which made my character a pet knight. I would still have that, if not for the pet racing glitch I have been experiencing lately that knocks ten points off my rating before a match starts
Really, I think something similar might happen with a PvP match. But this is practice PvP, right? And that doesn't affect your rating, right? Then you might not get a boost to your rating, but you might still win a match cheaply.