Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dragonspyre update?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Ok i am about to drop about fourty thousand or fifty thousand dollors on a outfit for hitting level 45 in dragonypyre and i know it is a new world and they have stuff that they are coming out and i do not want to spend a lot of money right before they decide to put out a lot better stuff so my question is what is the next update and when will it be? :? :?

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
Well unless they bring out new lvl 45 crown gear in my honest opinion with 2 grandmasters and 4 masters there isnt anything better then the Moo Shu crown gear.

Don't get me wrong I love my new lvl 50 Ice gear but the health gained just isnt worth the punch and protection I get from crown. Not even thinking about all that pip power I lose if I wear the highest lvl Ice gear that is dropped.

I bought the complete set of crown before I even thought about taking her to Dragonspyre. She was at that time wearing the best drop Storm gear in Moo Shu.

The power pips, protection, damage and add attack is way more needed when you hit Dragonspyre. In all honest I would buy the crown gear if I were you:-) Best investment you will make and also buy the new dream ghoul or lava spider with the added health and mana too it :-)

Have fun,
Shadai

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
I thought it said somewhere that Zeke was given level 45 crown gear on the test server. Did that never make it to the live servers? Is it coming eventually, but not yet?

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
I played the test server from day one and never saw him with any crown gear at all till the new pets in Dragonspyre came out.

That doesn't mean they were not there but I check allot and never saw any.

Sorry not of much help,
Shadai

Administrator
For now Zeke only has pets to offer in Dragonspyre.

Zeke has yet to find a supplier for his elite clothing in Dragonspyre, but if he ever does, I'll certainly let you know.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Ok so he there is not going to be an update soon thats cool thanks for feedback

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
For now Zeke only has pets to offer in Dragonspyre.

Zeke has yet to find a supplier for his elite clothing in Dragonspyre, but if he ever does, I'll certainly let you know.

I also kind of meant are the stores going to get an update

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Well unless they bring out new lvl 45 crown gear in my honest opinion with 2 grandmasters and 4 masters there isnt anything better then the Moo Shu crown gear.

This is not Entirely true My Master Life Wizard got an outfit from defeating the Jade Oni on Mooshu that simply blows away anything you can buy from Prospector Zeke. :-D