Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Enemies

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
:D My Idea Is to be able to put enemies in your house. You could put in any creature from in the game. You could not put it in a dorm. Each House would be able to have one boss, plus x number of enemies depending on the size of the house. The boss has to be outside, but the enemies can be inside or out. You would have to pay around 10000 - 30000 gold for a boss arena but enemies will just stand where you put them. Each enemy would cost 750 gold x it's rank. Elites cost 1000 x rank and bosses cost 2000 x rank. If you get into a fight with an enemy, an arena will appear. Also, it will warn you before you enter a fight so you don't get pulled in. These enemies would NOT count towards your quest goals. Please consider this idea KI

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I think this idea is awesome. 2 questions: can friends battle the enemies too?, and do you gain exp?

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
FireGod299 wrote:
:D My Idea Is to be able to put enemies in your house. You could put in any creature from in the game. You could not put it in a dorm. Each House would be able to have one boss, plus x number of enemies depending on the size of the house. The boss has to be outside, but the enemies can be inside or out. You would have to pay at least 10000 gold for a boss arena but enemies will just stand where you put them. Each enemy would cost 500 gold x it's rank. Elites cost 750 x rank and bosses cost 1000 x rank. If you get into a fight with an enemy, an arena will appear. Also, it will warn you before you enter a fight so you don't get pulled in. Please consider this idea

the prices are to high

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
@Wizard2302, yes to both of your questions :), and cbwiz, I don't agree :? . The houses in the crowns shop are 100000 each while to put in a rank 12 boss, the ones in waterworks, is 24000 gold. The prices may be kind of high, but you can practice bosses and earn exp and gold. Also, one thing I thought of is that there should be level requirements on some enemies. So, you can put any enemy or boss rank 3 or under at 15, 4 at 20, 5 at 25, 6 at 30, 7 at 35, 8 at 40, 9 at 45, 10 at 50, 11 at 55, and 12 at 60. But, you can still fight enemies above your level requirement at friends houses. Another note is that these bosses DO NOT give anything but gold and exp. This is so people don't stop doing dungeons. Again, please consider this idea KI

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
that is a!.. AWESOME idea it would be by far the best idea i have seen on message boards plz consider this KI

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Maybe instead buy a crystal like some seen dragonspyre and with each crystal you first fight a boss and somehow store it in the crystal then just pop out any boss from a crystal.

P.S. there could be different powered crystals
the higher the power of the crystal the higher level boss you can store inside of it

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
FireGod299 wrote:
:D My Idea Is to be able to put enemies in your house. You could put in any creature from in the game. You could not put it in a dorm. Each House would be able to have one boss, plus x number of enemies depending on the size of the house. The boss has to be outside, but the enemies can be inside or out. You would have to pay at least 10000 gold for a boss arena but enemies will just stand where you put them. Each enemy would cost 500 gold x it's rank. Elites cost 750 x rank and bosses cost 1000 x rank. If you get into a fight with an enemy, an arena will appear. Also, it will warn you before you enter a fight so you don't get pulled in. Please consider this idea

the prices are to high

Are you kidding me? If anything there are too low, not too high!
This is a great idea though! :D
Maybe you could choose the school and provide drops?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Yeah, I always loved the idea of House "Dungeons".
I guess a way to get enemies, is to defeat them in battle for a chance for them to drop a "Monster Certificate" which allows you to summon that monster to be in your dungeon.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008