Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea:The Shadowlands, and new types

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2010

The Shadowlands: When you turn level 70 (need higher cap, maybe 80 or so) Dworgyn calls on you (no matter what school) and tells you he believes you're strong enough for him to tell you somthing. He tells you about how him and his family were driven away from thier homeland, Cocarcus, (CO-CAR-CAS) now the Shadowlands and wants you to find secerets of the old land. You tell the Headmaster and obtain the key.

Enemies
Shadow: Black, Short, Antenae, Big Yellow Eyes, Rank 3
Dark Elf: Darker, Grey, Firelf Shape, Rank 3
Shade: Tall, Humanoid, Rank 4
Possesd Wizard: Medium, Humanoid, Hooded, Red Eyed, Rank 5

New types
Shadow
Light

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
8)Sounds like a death wizard paradise! The "Shadow" you mentioned sounds like the shadow heartless from kingdom hearts.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
would light and dark spells be like astral or the other schools like lvl 1, 5, 7, 10 to 42?

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
this is a great idea! i was thinking that Light and Dark could be schools,and you could train there,

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
The ranks should be higher if this would be a 70+ world.
The monsters sound good in looks.

Explorer
May 11, 2010
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hey,

And.... WOAH.... That is a Necromancer's paradise, Hehe! The only problem is the MOB's, Rank 3? For a Level 70? That would be a one hit kill.... Probably, Rank 10 MOB's or more :) But, that is amazing, I love this world, maybe you would get a surprise encounter by Morganthe, maybe even battle her! Great idea!

-Mason -Grand Master Necromancer-

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Legendar10 wrote:

The Shadowlands: When you turn level 70 (need higher cap, maybe 80 or so) Dworgyn calls on you (no matter what school) and tells you he believes you're strong enough for him to tell you somthing. He tells you about how him and his family were driven away from thier homeland, Cocarcus, (CO-CAR-CAS) now the Shadowlands and wants you to find secerets of the old land. You tell the Headmaster and obtain the key.

Enemies
Shadow: Black, Short, Antenae, Big Yellow Eyes, Rank 3
Dark Elf: Darker, Grey, Firelf Shape, Rank 3
Shade: Tall, Humanoid, Rank 4
Possesd Wizard: Medium, Humanoid, Hooded, Red Eyed, Rank 5

New types
Shadow
Light

Good idea, and very considerable, perhaps the story of Morganthe continues there. However, The enemies in Celestia were mostly rank 8+, rank 3, 4, and 5 would be like doing Mooshu or Marleybone over again, except as a super high level. They should be rank 10+, especially if the level cap could be raised. I prefer your ideo of level 80 over 70. Celestia let us do a bit more, but 10 levels didnt last too long....

Survivor
May 01, 2010
i dont like the idea cause dark is death wizard.and light is life,or do you not know that,everyone should light and dark death and life.light and life are the same.death and dark are the same.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2008
xhiphosstar wrote:
i dont like the idea cause dark is death wizard.and light is life,or do you not know that,everyone should light and dark death and life.light and life are the same.death and dark are the same.

geez, no need to be so harsh. If the sun is light, then isn't the Sun school life? no, now please be a little more considerate, there really is no need for comments like this.

-- Katherine AngleShard level 12 balance wizard

Defender
May 31, 2009
This sounds like an awesome world! I'm an Ice wiz and all, but it's still great.

Make the NOPs stronger, too. :P I don't one-hit-kill much, but they would be simple...

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
sounds like someones has read deltora quest books. :Pinstead of morganth why not the shadow lord from the book serious and you have to find the seven stones like in the book serious. in other words base it of the serious if you do

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Dark7X wrote:
8)Sounds like a death wizard paradise! The "Shadow" you mentioned sounds like the shadow heartless from kingdom hearts.

i totally agree i think the shadow sounds like the shadow heartless from the kingdom hearts series

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
This sounds like a great idea, It would also be nice to make the enemy's a little stronger maybe a rank 10, It would be nice to have another world to go to. :)

> Legendary Necromancer <
Wolf Waterspear :)

Survivor
May 14, 2011
:) Sounds good because i am life! So when i battle it will easy. I really like the idea! Wizard101 should make more levels.