Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mixing Clothes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
Have we ever thought about mixing out clothes?
I know that we can stich the apperance of one, and the stats of another. But what if we coukld mix the stats of 2 pieces of clothing/equipment? We caould start creating out own stat mixes.
Since stiching is 100 crowns, the rate for mixing could be like 200 crowns.

The names might be a kink that we have to work out, but i think the idea is pretty darn cool. In order to work out the names kink, when you mix some clothing, maybe KI could randomly generate a name for the piece of clothing?

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cwisler wrote:
Have we ever thought about mixing out clothes?
I know that we can stich the apperance of one, and the stats of another. But what if we coukld mix the stats of 2 pieces of clothing/equipment? We caould start creating out own stat mixes.
Since stiching is 100 crowns, the rate for mixing could be like 200 crowns.

The names might be a kink that we have to work out, but i think the idea is pretty darn cool. In order to work out the names kink, when you mix some clothing, maybe KI could randomly generate a name for the piece of clothing?

nah if they do that people will have really strong clothes from mixing a lot of pvp gear and then people at low ranks in pvp wont stand a chance against people with the mixed clothes
the idea isnt bad but its not good either

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
I see your point there. That's probably why they haven't done this yet.
The main reason I would like this is so I could mix some card giving gear with like my level 60 gear from celestia. I mean you could always just put a limit on it so you can't pvp with the mixed gear.