Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Would You Ride?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2011
lnd117 wrote:
How about this one?

Wolf: A huge gray wolf that gives you 40% more faster than walking!
Ithink that this would be a good idea for the shop at the Krokosphinx because the first vender there sells heck hounds as pets why not sell a pemanent wolf mount for 10,000 gold so that people who just got to the Krokosphinx could buy it by the time there done with the Hall Champions .

Survivor
May 14, 2011
cbwiz wrote:
my ideas:

heckhound- 40% speed

crow- 40% speed

brown spider- 40% speed

troll- he carries you in his arms- 30% speed

I especialy like the crow idea this would by great to buy in Wintertusk the mount could also be the first to give a card like the dark crow pet .

Kenneth StarBlade lv.27

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Moribund wrote:
How about something more magical like:

A levitation bubble, which surrounds you and floats you off the ground.

Actually turning yourself into a Bat, Owl, Toad, or Cat and flying/running.

Teleport, you vanish and appear were you click.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

i think the turning into a bat/owl/toad/cat would be awesome! :) But you should also be able to turn something like lvl48/58 spells!!! :D

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Honestly, I think some of these would work, but how would you RIDE a Wraith or a Colossus?

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
bobert1111 wrote:
here's mine

myth: an earthquake
storm: a surfboard and tempest wave
life:centaur
death:i would say skeletal dragon, but they already made one, so i think wraith
fire: heck hound or fire dragon
ice: snow serpent or snow angel horse
balance: scorpion or hydra

devin ravenmask, level 41 myth 8) 8)
Again, how in Bartelby would you ride a Earthquake?

Explorer
May 25, 2009
drake mount: fire
ice whyvern: ice
bone drake: death
blue bird: life
sea dragon : myth
leviathan: storm
cloud: moon
star: star school i know soo original :P
sun: fire ball

just meh awkward ideas

-sarai griffindust lvl60 pyromancer.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Survivor
May 04, 2009
a shoting star (star school ride)

comet (sun school ride)

limo (has 4 seats so you can carry friends around. only you and your friends can ride.)

car (has 2 seats so you can carry friends around. only you and your friends can ride)

taxi (has 2 seats so you and your friends can ride around. anyone you allow can ride in it)

here are some holady rides

bunny

candy cane hourse ride

santa slay ride

bone hourse ride

cofin ride

fire work ride

turky ride

thats all i have hope you like them

p.s. (i cant spell some words so if you cant read something please do your best to sound it out)

Megan
master fo fire
~if it isnt fire it isnt fun~

Defender
May 31, 2009
hano15141 wrote:
duh, a hobo with +140% running

Lol, I cracked up at this XD. Totally would buy it lolz.

I thought...

An Ice Wolf
Fox
Bear
Hoverboard
COWS :D
(fill in element here) Cat
Llama (totally lol)
Mule
Antelope
Rhino
Weasel
Bull
a Deer
Warthog :D
and a Bunny!

I had 42 more ideas but I'll exclude those... lol

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
i would ride a jb myth mount that flys and a myth car mount you get when you go to mb and it can eat people and spit them out and also keep them for storage who agress with me!
oh and car mount also caries people. 8) :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
I would love to ride a hover board, like in the Uglies series or just be able to float suspended in mid air.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Theses are all great ideas guys, very creative...

The one about the car that ate people and spit them out made me laugh, lol. I would totally get that one ;)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I'd go with this, the snow angel's horse, or just flying around like the frost giant no legs....

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Heres what i think:

Fire: Phoenix :P

Ice: Snow Angel Horse

Storm: Lightning Bolt Wings

Myth: Cyclops

Death: Death Spider

Life: Sprite Wings or Centaur :D

Balance: Scarab or Scorpion :-o

Thats what i think would be so cool for each school, you could do it for a pet quest and then earn these :)

Alexandria
lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
DanniIsCool wrote:
I want to see something like an old fashion car, maybe you could get it if you completed a new quest that's in Marleybone. Pretty awesome, hey? I hope that maybe somebody that reads this, can make the car quest come true. (Please and Thank you)

Rebecca RoseMancer-level 50Balance/Death/Moon
OMG! I've been thinking of that mount for a long time! XD Glad some one out there has the same idea as me. :-)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Oh my gosh! I was reading through the comments posted and thinking of an idea, and then it hit me...... King Kong.
I can so imagine that XD

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Dragons1988 wrote:
i would like to ride a
brown bear
wolf
killer whale
bald eagle
peagsus
Dont mean to burst your bubble but, there already is a bald eagle like thing. The griffin from the epic bundle? I:

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I know I am being repetitive, as this is my third time posting my idea, and I have already made a topic about it but I am waiting for it to be reviewed and have replied to another idea board, but I really want out get it out there. Here it is:

My new mount idea is super speed. With super speed you don't ride on anything or fly, you simply go faster. I got the idea from my FOG Unicorn, Stella. Like most people, I have noticed that simply walking everywhere is very slow and takes large amounts of time, seeing how most quests end up with you having to talk and fight for multiple people. To end our woes most people naturally buy a mount, which solves everything. But what about the people who want show off their hard earned pets while going faster? I've seen shoes in the crown shop that make you go 8% faster, but it is still not as fast as most people would like. I think it is a very good idea because KI would not have to think of another clever-looking mount! It could be available at the crown shop with the option of going 20% faster of 40% faster.

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome, just as long as they are not rude.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
101Mystery101 wrote:
I know I am being repetitive, as this is my third time posting my idea, and I have already made a topic about it but I am waiting for it to be reviewed and have replied to another idea board, but I really want out get it out there. Here it is:

My new mount idea is super speed. With super speed you don't ride on anything or fly, you simply go faster. I got the idea from my FOG Unicorn, Stella. Like most people, I have noticed that simply walking everywhere is very slow and takes large amounts of time, seeing how most quests end up with you having to talk and fight for multiple people. To end our woes most people naturally buy a mount, which solves everything. But what about the people who want show off their hard earned pets while going faster? I've seen shoes in the crown shop that make you go 8% faster, but it is still not as fast as most people would like. I think it is a very good idea because KI would not have to think of another clever-looking mount! It could be available at the crown shop with the option of going 20% faster of 40% faster.

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome, just as long as they are not rude.
this is exactly the out of the box ideas I was looking for in the original post :) it would be nice if it could be equipped as a mount but look like boots or something in the game. Extra speed would be good to as walking from place to place is pretty tedious.

Oh and KING KONG mount..... Freaking Awesome lol

Also I think the transformation mount idea was an incredible, being able to morph into a different creature to travel around.

I'm on board for the pvp exclusive fire dragon mount too. You guys have great ideas and made for an epic thread..thx for the input :)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
For grizzlehiem: Grendel mounts
Crown shop: fire ice and storm Serpent, levetation, ice cat, fire, ice, and storm bat, fire ice and storm kraken, and a hydra!
and all of those can also be purchased with gold as well. and btw, a little off topic, but we should have grendel mounts as well. :D

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
OOOH! I KNOW!!!

Life-Forest Lord ( You ride on its back, as it walks 4 legged, and when you stop it lifts it's front arm up occasionally )

Death- Skeletal Dragon ( It looks excactly like the spell, and you can fly with it or walk, space bar will select )

Myth- Orthurus ( You ride on its back )

Balance-Hyrda( You ride on its back and hold onto the Ice head when jumping )

Ice- Ice Wyvern ( Your ride on its back and when you stop, it's head and tail goes up so you can see )

Storm-Kraken ( You ride on its back and it looks like the Enraged Kraken in Mooshu. )

Fire-HeckHound( You ride on its back )

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A Marleybone antique car would be an awesome mount,especially if they added the ability to give rides to other wizards in it. :D

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Here's a few cool ideas.

OK, so you know how when you teleport, or port to the commons, you see a blast of your school's symbol? what if you could shoot the stuff out of your hands! :D (be so cool to fly with lightning bolts shooting out of your hands

This one is...... strange. You could be running like normal, but you keep farting like a gobbler !

Maybe, you could fly a smaller version of the battledrake from Dragonspyre :D and it could be customizable like the clothes are. ( imagine, a black battle drake )