Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Arena Ticket Items

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
As many of us have 5000+ Arena Tickets I think it would be a good idea for you guys to add some more unique items to redeem tickets. We are a proud community and should be treated like crafters in the sence that some rare, new equipment and pets is well deserved. After all most treasure cards are sold for the sole purpose of using in pvp. Lots of my real money goes into the arena so it would be nice to get something back. I undertand kI is very busy but I do not think this is reaching too far.

It would be nice to see available for tickets

-some unique looking wands and swords (dosen't have to have super great stats, just something we can show off :)

-some new pets, once again unique like magma colossus used to be. That pet was a trophy, proof of excellence in the arena, something we could be proud of. When the exact same pet (look wise) became hatchable I was kind of dissapointed as I took many months to earn it.

-some unique looking clothes not obtainable through regular game play

-maybe some exclusive pendants

I know many others would appreciate if you guys looked into this, to once again restore some goals in the arena. Thx for your time and guys if you support any of this post here so they know there are some people beside me.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I said the Idea of the wand but with extra block and critical. And darth liked it but seasnake didnt so it kind of died down..

I always wanted to see a PvP exclusive mount. Nothing stat wise that gives just kind of a like an armored mount or something cool looking.

PvP is really an optional thing, and to be honest we aren't a community if you ask me. A lot of us seem to hate each other, and a lot of the PvPers care only for themselves...

Which is why we aren't treated like crafters or gardeners. Their should be more stuff to spend our arena tickets on.. That doesn't mean we deserve it though.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
+1

Ya, new exclusive items available only for arena tickets is an excellent suggestion.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
travisAk wrote:
As many of us have 5000+ Arena Tickets I think it would be a good idea for you guys to add some more unique items to redeem tickets. We are a proud community and should be treated like crafters in the sence that some rare, new equipment and pets is well deserved. After all most treasure cards are sold for the sole purpose of using in pvp. Lots of my real money goes into the arena so it would be nice to get something back. I undertand kI is very busy but I do not think this is reaching too far.

It would be nice to see available for tickets

-some unique looking wands and swords (dosen't have to have super great stats, just something we can show off :)

-some new pets, once again unique like magma colossus used to be. That pet was a trophy, proof of excellence in the arena, something we could be proud of. When the exact same pet (look wise) became hatchable I was kind of dissapointed as I took many months to earn it.

-some unique looking clothes not obtainable through regular game play

-maybe some exclusive pendants

I know many others would appreciate if you guys looked into this, to once again restore some goals in the arena. Thx for your time and guys if you support any of this post here so they know there are some people beside me.

all of these KI has pretty much done except for the wands.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
+1

This would be cool. Oh, and maybe some gear that we can use outside the arena for warlords and such, something that doesn't kill all your mana but with similar good stat boosts.
Really though, I wouldn't call it a community. A lot of people do care about themselves and only themselves in this game. Maybe if that changed a little ...

Explorer
May 12, 2010
Delver
Oct 08, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
I said the Idea of the wand but with extra block and critical. And darth liked it but seasnake didnt so it kind of died down..

I always wanted to see a PvP exclusive mount. Nothing stat wise that gives just kind of a like an armored mount or something cool looking.

PvP is really an optional thing, and to be honest we aren't a community if you ask me. A lot of us seem to hate each other, and a lot of the PvPers care only for themselves...

Which is why we aren't treated like crafters or gardeners. Their should be more stuff to spend our arena tickets on.. That doesn't mean we deserve it though.

o ya i would REALLY like to see a pvp mount

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Garrett15141 wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:

Indeed, a pvp mount would be great, perhaps an armored dragon mount? With black and red scales?

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
LordFireWizard7 wrote:
Garrett15141 wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:

Indeed, a pvp mount would be great, perhaps an armored dragon mount? With black and red scales?
That's a great idea.