Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snow 'N Tell.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2008
I would like the input of Professor Greyrose, or anyone from KI for that matter, on this question: "Is it still possible to get the Snow 'N Tell talent on a recently hatched ice hound? i know after advanced pets came out there was the possibility for it, but what about now?" i would like to acquire this talent just because i think it would make my ice hound all the better. so please if someone could answer this inquiring mind please feel free to do so.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
I do not know about Snow N' tell but I do know that cloud O' bugs is still here so if that is not possible go for cloud o bugs it is almost the same thing

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
Zeon96 wrote:
I do not know about Snow N' tell but I do know that cloud O' bugs is still here so if that is not possible go for cloud o bugs it is almost the same thing

I know Snow 'N Tell is still in the game, but i was inquiring as to if an ice hound could still start with it, since ice hounds were the first to have it. Also, I don't want Cloud 'O Bugs because it seems as though everyone has it, i want, and like to be, different. :P