Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 80 cap and a new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I think we should have new level 80 cap and a whole new world so that we can level up to 80 fast and get better gear like how they have level 60 gear they should have level 80 gear. Please post if you like this idea or have something to add on. :-D

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
a new world i would probably suggest is a world based in the Heavens. Basically, one of those god type world. I know how many people are in trusted in Greek mythology and all and this might give KI a way to do that. Since you have a heaven based world why not make Greek based spells too.

Delver
May 26, 2009
multakthemagical wrote:
I think we should have new level 80 cap and a whole new world so that we can level up to 80 fast and get better gear like how they have level 60 gear they should have level 80 gear. Please post if you like this idea or have something to add on. :-D

But we don't have a level 70 cap yet...

It will happen eventually. We all have to be patient. ;)

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Forget 70! Let's go straight to 100

Richard ShadowHeart Lvl 30 Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
iheartcheesypie wrote:
multakthemagical wrote:

Yea but if you think about it it is much cooler to have 20 levels more and a new world, maybe they should make two new worlds to help level us up and like 1stratogi suggested a new greek world, because everyone loves greek legends and it would be cool to face poseidon and zeus in the new world and then another world, this would be the best world out of them all, a myth world, where we do things like fight giant minotaurs and cyclopes that have like 15,000 health so we could get to level 80 faster after the greek world, what do you think?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
multakthemagical wrote:
iheartcheesypie wrote:
multakthemagical wrote:

Yea but if you think about it it is much cooler to have 20 levels more and a new world, maybe they should make two new worlds to help level us up and like 1stratogi suggested a new greek world, because everyone loves greek legends and it would be cool to face poseidon and zeus in the new world and then another world, this would be the best world out of them all, a myth world, where we do things like fight giant minotaurs and cyclopes that have like 15,000 health so we could get to level 80 faster after the greek world, what do you think?

Celestia is a Huge World, comparative to the rest of the worlds of W101. Celestia only has a 10 Level Increase (although probably 15 Levels of XP). Any world that included a 20+ Level cap increase would have to be about twice the size of CL, and likely twice the difficulty.