Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
it says i got the spirit walker badge and the nightstalker badge, and when i go to put them on, they are not there. i think this is a problem you should fix.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2009
I finished the tomb of the fang quest and completed all quest in the kryosphinx, but have not yet received my kryosphinx delver, am I missing something (tell me if I am missing something (But don't give it away)), or do I need to repeat one of the instances again for the badge to be received after the fix?

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
gregac6 wrote:
I finished the tomb of the fang quest and completed all quest in the kryosphinx, but have not yet received my kryosphinx delver, am I missing something (tell me if I am missing something (But don't give it away)), or do I need to repeat one of the instances again for the badge to be received after the fix?

all quest? try going to oasis and search for quest there

can you go to temple of storm if you can't go yet you didn't finish all the quest

PS:if you do get the badge if you use it and remove it for another badge you will lose it

Explorer
Feb 05, 2009
all quest in the tomb of storm, all quest even the ones in the library are completed, I cannot find any other quest I guess I will just try to do emperor rest over again, and the vault of ice to see if that fixes it.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
gregac6 wrote:
My Ice wizard has that badge and it's gone so it is a bug I guess

Explorer
Feb 05, 2009
I though I had it too before the fix (I am actually in mooshu), so I think the fix broke the title for some of us (because it was supposed fix in the last update). Weird though, I even tried redo emperor's rest, and the tomb of storms to see if it would reset no such luck, check all the shops even the timed one for quest, as well as went and sought out all the other people to see if they had any quest in kryotopia, and no they didn't.