Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas For an African World

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
I think that the next world should be an African world. I don't know much about African myths & legends, so I need your help. So here are some of the ideas that I have for this African world.

Creatures: I was thinking that Lions, Hyenas, Gorillas, and Kroks should inhabit this world. (This world could be where the Kroks come from)

Main Areas: The main hub would be a bustling African style village would be a good hub. The Jungle would be where the Gorillas primarily live. Diseased Gorillas and Hyena Spies could be some enemies of the Jungle. The Savanna would be where the Lions primarily live. Enemies of the Savanna would be Hyena Soldiers and Krok Warriors. The Badlands would eb where the Hyenas and Kroks live. The got banished here by the Lions to be punished for evil deeds. The enemies here would be Crazed Hyenas and Escaped Lion Captives. (Note: these areas are like Yoshihto Temple and Shoshun Village in Mooshu. The are like smaller hubs that influence the areas that attach to them.)

Gear: Clothes and Wands would be influenced by multiple African tribes, any ideas for what the clothes would look like?

Story: The story of the world is that at one time Kroks, Lions, Gorillas, and Hyenas all lived together in peace and happiness. Then one day the Kroks wanted more land, so the invaded some of the Lion's land with the help of the Hyenas. The Lions fought back with help of the Gorillas and drove out the Hyeans & Kroks. Both sides were heavily wounded so the Lion Chief called on Headmaster Ambrose to help the people tog et back to normal as the Hyenas & Kroks start to attack again.

Other: I don't know a name for the world, its areas, or the people that inhabit it. I also need help with more African influences for the world.

Anyways, thank you for reading & plz comment and give me ideas to better help the creation of this world.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
Gear: Clothes and Wands would be influenced by multiple African tribes, any ideas for what the clothes would look like?

alittle I know that in one tribe the woman put woden plates in their lips to look unattative to raiders (i saw a wax model of one and its disubing of how long their lips are after many years i promse you i did not make this up), its hot and sunny there so they have to dress lightly. They dress simalr to native americans' garmends. Girls and woman like most men and boys today have short hair. In some tribes i belive they are near naked.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Survivor
May 10, 2010
jayrose5555 wrote:
christopher62597 wrote:

alittle I know that in one tribe the woman put woden plates in their lips to look unattative to raiders (i saw a wax model of one and its disubing of how long their lips are after many years i promse you i did not make this up), its hot and sunny there so they have to dress lightly. They dress simalr to native americans' garmends. Girls and woman like most men and boys today have short hair. In some tribes i belive they are near naked.

they dont have to be near naked with plates in their lips. they could be wearing lion clothes, colorful cloth going around the whole body (looks sort of like a wizard robe but its not). we cant change our hair style or put plates in our lips. and the characters in this game are most likely going to be animals. even if they did put people in, whats wrong with short hair?

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Survivor
May 01, 2010
it shouldnt be an african world because you should follow morganthe instead of going off into a random world. it should be like morganthes world.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Wow! I could imagine this world! It be one of my favorites. As for ideas, I'm a bit clueless.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
If you look back about 20 pages of ideas, you would see ideas for an african themed world called Zebfrica.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Well mabey the world could be called something like Savannahkin, Because Savannah grasslands take up appx. 46% of africa, and kin sounds african-ish to me as a suffix . I think a world sounds really really cool too.
:)

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
xhiphosstar wrote:
it shouldnt be an african world because you should follow morganthe instead of going off into a random world. it should be like morganthes world.

I do agree and the why would they call a headmaster of a wizard school for help? Krokotopia-Dragonsypre you were following after Malistare. Grizzleheim you were sent to make trading routes and got pulled into their problems. Celestia Halestrom sent you to explore the lost world, but seeing the Morghante is there he sends you to take her down seeing you did that to Malistare. Wintertusk your the greatest hero of Grizzleheim so your called up to help stop the Coven again.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
forgetno4 wrote:
Ooh, maybe this is the place were the zebra people came from.:D

he sounds astralian to me i have two alibys. 1. my neighbor is from astralia and she has the same acent. 2. in the second grade they made us study Astralia for a day and made us sing! if you went to my school and made it a full year or aleast came twords the end then you will know what i'm talking about. and both of these places have simlair wildlife and safairs so maybe it could be an aficanastraila world just and idea.