Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Palace of Fire- Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
I am stuck in the palace of fire in Krokotopia. My wizard name is Anthony DragonFlame, and I am in the realm Vampire. Can someone help me defeat the four bosses in the Palace of Fire?
P.S: All my treasure cards (which i don't want) to the person who helps me!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
As you've found out, this forum doesn't post in real time, as it's moderated. To get immediate help you can try Wizard101 Central or go to a "Crowded" Realm and look for others.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Erm... Still need help? If you do, quote my message and post an reply. Thanks.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I will help anybody (and I do mean anybody) that needs help. I will be online almost every Friday around eight. I have already past beating those nirinis and they are quite easy if you are level 20 plus. If you're there than I'll meet you in the oasis in the Alter of Kings. I'll be waiting by the entrance to the palace of fire. If you need me to help with the second part, say what's up? When we are done fighting the nirinis.

Suri Thunderheart level 23 pyromancer :D

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
Abbigail623 wrote:
Erm... Still need help? If you do, quote my message and post an reply. Thanks.
hi can you help my balance lvl 14 out in the palace of fire and i will friend you to my friends and find out wich of your wizards left krok are still in krok