Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

double smoke screen

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 08, 2010
this is getting really annoying in pvp since i see it is getting more frequent. doing a regular and a treasure smoke screen every round you get about 90% fiz and i dont think its too fair. i no that you can get out of it with pets and good accuracy but otherwise its pretty overpowering. tell me about your opinions.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Garrett15141 wrote:
this is getting really annoying in pvp since i see it is getting more frequent. doing a regular and a treasure smoke screen every round you get about 90% fiz and i dont think its too fair. i no that you can get out of it with pets and good accuracy but otherwise its pretty overpowering. tell me about your opinions.

Even as a Legendary Pyromancer I somewhat agree. I think there should be a shield for smokescreen and other negetive accuracy wards like they do for stuns. They had the same problem with ice people (and other schools such as stormand fire) stunning people every round using stormlord and choke and frost giant. That is why they made the stun shield. I am sure they will fix this problem or at least make it so only 1 triggers at a time.
Justin ThunderSword,
Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
Garrett15141 wrote:

well - if they make you fizzle one round, I suppose that is good strategy. If they make you fizzle throughout the ENTIRE match - that's just bad game design.