Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Low of a Level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
hi everyone, i just finished chelsea court in marleybone at lvl. 28. i was wondering if that is to low of a level to continue on or not. please respond

Brian Titansword, lvl. 28 Adept Diviner

Survivor
May 25, 2011
TridentGryphon10a wrote:
hi everyone, i just finished chelsea court in marleybone at lvl. 28. i was wondering if that is to low of a level to continue on or not. please respond

I think you should not countinue. I'm level 26 and I just started the tomb of storms.when your at mooshu you'll only be level 33. you will be destroyed.

Delver
May 26, 2009
TridentGryphon10a wrote:

Everyone moves at a different pace in the game, so if you feel comfortable at where you are at now, then that is perfectly fine. In my opinion, you seem to be moving along at a nice pace, and your level seems suited to the areas you are finishing. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
thanks guys. i think i'll continue on and if i die a few times i'll train some more

Survivor
May 08, 2011
TridentGryphon10a wrote:
thanks guys. i think i'll continue on and if i die a few times i'll train some more

Good idea. My balance wizard finished Ironworks at level 27! I'm level 30 now but i'm almost done with GH and still have to do Kat's Lab. :P

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
i ented mb at lev 30 but now im at katz lab at lev 31
that is becas i hlped a frend at the iornwroks an did not
get ep for it.

marygreenbloom lev 31

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
that i just fine because my master death got to mb at 30 and finish at 33 then went to ms at 33 and finished at around 40or 41 idk and now i am in ds in the grand chasm at 44

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
your fine my storm guy lvl 28 just got into mooshu and my myth lvl 33 is in dragonspyre :D

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
Your level actually seems about average. Some people are even in MooShu at level 28.