Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Idea for lvl. 68 Spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
The title says it all! These are my ideas for level 68 spells! Please comment nicely! (sorry I have no time for the description of the spell action!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Key:
Spell Name/School
Pips/Accuracy
Description
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nut/Storm
9/70%
1200 Storm Hit all enemies and remove all Charm spells on all enemies
Frost Guardian/Ice
9/80%
750-840 Ice hit all enemies and -90% damage next Spell (incoming)
Volcano Surge/Fire
9/75%
150 Fire Hit and 900 Fire Hit over 3 rounds all enemies
Gaia/Life
9/90%
700 Life Hit all enemies and 700 or 4200 Heal all friends
Anubis/Death
9/85%
600 or 800 Death Drain all enemies and Heal All to Self or Half to All Friends
Chimera/Myth
9/80%
100 Myth Damage and 300 Myth Damage and 450 Myth Damage and Summon Talos Minion
Minion Stats:
Health:2500
Mana: Infinite
Normal Attacks
1 pip: 300
2 pips: 500
3 pips : 800
4 pips: 1000
Other Spells:
Every Myth Spell except sacrificing minion spells, stun spells, and summon minion spells.
Angel/Balance
9/85%
290 Storm Fire and Ice Hit or 290 Life Death and Myth Hit or 870 Balance Hit and -50% damage all enemies (outgoing)
Thank You for taking your time to read my spells!

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
good ideas, but storm seriously needs a over time damage spell. We have to many one hit damage cards.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Daviato wrote:
good ideas, but storm seriously needs a over time damage spell. We have to many one hit damage cards.

I only put one damage because over time damage is mostly for the Fire School. I did these spells that kinda match what the school is suppose to do like Storm has the highest attacks, Fire has over time damage, Ice has the highest Defense, Life has the highest healing, Death is the only school with draining powers, Myth summons minions, and Balance ties them all up. But thanks! I'm glad you like my ideas. I have decided to edit the Myth spell instead because I forgot I was gonna place a minion summon after the damage.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I think too many schools have a DoT spell. It's supposed to be a Fire ability. In my opinion, no, Storm doesn't need a DoT spell.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I think too many schools have a DoT spell. It's supposed to be a Fire ability. In my opinion, no, Storm doesn't need a DoT spell.

So always people gonna have big advantage to block storm attacks with over shielding that's not fair and like you said almost all schools have dot spells. And YES we do need one!

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

That's what I meant. My reply to him was that I did these spells so they match what there schools do. Like....
Storm has highest attack
Fire has DoT
Ice has highest defense
Life has highest healing
Death has Drain
Myth has Summons
and
Balance has them all tied up