Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sergeant Conviction VS Private Stun Block??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
ok so now the stun block is better than conviction how is this because we built it we do what we want? the game use to be fair untill people started crying about getting earth then stunned well a sergeant will get you what you need if players dont know how to choose the right card why is it everybody else fault? you lost because you dont know how to play nobody can win them all but there is a skill that will get you there if the brain works just right! please reverse the private and sergeant spells it only makes since!

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
well the reason the conviction is for sergeants is because you should only really fight criticals when you dont have it when you are higher rank..... but i can definitely see how this is not the case for masters fighting gms and legends.

maybe this is a neat idea and an alternative to having conviction free for everyone.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I love the spell conviction. I can shield against every school, I have 98 critical block 90 critical and unstoppable heals even for death! With conviction this only makes me harder to kill and it's not easy to kill me!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The reason Stun Block is a private rank spell is because it use to be offered by Sabrina in the Fairgrounds at level 5 (or maybe 10). KI just moved a primarily PvP spell with the rest of the PvP type spells. Why Conviction is only offered at Sergeant, I have no idea. Maybe as a reward from achieving some PvP success or to survive a new level of PvP (criticals)? If KI could guarentee that all players below the rank of Sergeant would not be faced against someone with critical gear (which is about 45 or so) then it shouldn't be a problem. However, this gets back into the rank and level matchup discussion.