Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Hello everyone...

I apologize for not coming on for the lasr few days. Even now I am on my DSi, not a real computer. So I can't write much - it's really hard to type on this thing. That means I can't really reply to each individual post. I'll still do my best to answer you guys...

I think that a group would be a fantastic idea! Sure, I'd join something like that! It's better than having to meet each person at all different times. Sure, I'd join that.

Whoever asked to be in my story, I AM actually currently in need of a Life or Storm wizard...

I'm sorry I can't write more now, but I really appreciate it that you guys read my stories. I really never expected to have so many fans! Thanks so much! :D

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
No, you didnt he was talking about meeting Windilly.

~*~*Megan Bluegarden*~*~

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Hi Sierra! I LOVE your storys. Are you going to do part 11 I think it is? I'll admit, I get a little carried away with the storys people write...

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
luna0616 wrote:
Hi Sierra! I'm her friend, Mary ravengem, FYI luna0616! I read all parts and i'm totally proud of her, cant believe how popular she's getting! From Sierras best friend.
Lunao616 - Mary ravengem

Hey Mary! I'm glad you posted. You aren't on very much anymore. Or maybe I just keep missing you.

I guess I could meet up with you sometime, mwanah01. Sierra Winterbreeze is only level 37 though. I just really wish I had my Ice Blade spell, but I have to wait one more level for that. And yesterday, one of my Grandmaster friends let me help them beat Malistaire, so now I know exactly what I'm going to put in my last part! It will be awesome. So pretty much any time will work, as long as it is on weekends or after about 5 PM.

Want to know a secret? In reality, Sydney Jadehammer is one of my best friends in real life, and she helps me a ton with the story line. But she is only a Journeyman with Crowns to Krokotopia, and she can't talk. I really wish she would upgrade but she just refuses to. But anyway, I wanted to give her a huge thanks because she helped me figure out the name for the Seekers. Otherwise they would have just been called chosen ones, and that is sooo unoriginal. She also came up with the name Tower of Lost Memories, and how we would awaken the death and storm Seekers of Light. Without her, my story wouldn't be nearly as good. But she has some crazy ideas sometimes, like the one about the Krackens eating everyone... (long story.)

Thank you all so much for liking my story. I appreciate that everyone enjoys it so much.

Do you mind telling us the story, even if it's long? :-D

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
gnreno3 wrote:
Gamma wrote:
You can find all of our amazing Creative Writing in our Wizard Society section on the left.

Where do I find past stories? I'd like to read "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze" from the beginning, not start on Tale# 6. Are the past postings somewhere that I'm not seeing?

Hunter SilverHeart

When you go to the Creative Writing Section, scroll down to the bottom of the page. There should be a yellow arrow that says "More Stories". If you click it you will be sent to a page with past stories. My story is not on that page, but if you scroll down once more and click "More Stories" again, then you will be sent to a page with parts 1 through 5 on it. It says I'm the Featured Writer for March, something that I am quite proud of. I really hope you enjoy them.

There is also a whole tab to you girl! Up at the top it has a bunch of names and it than has " Sierra WinterBreeze ".

Amber Rosepetal

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Hey everyone out in the Spiral!

I read your story, mwanah01 (hope i spelled your name right, it isn't in the review message thing anymore). In fact, I read it a while ago, when it first came out. It is pretty good, or at least better than most of them (no offense to anyone!)

forevertomboy, what is your story called? I will look for it when they put it up. Glad you like my stories too. I have tried really hard to make them enjoyable.

I pretty much finished my part 8. I just need to do a little editing. Did you know that The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze, with all the parts, is 83 pages so far on my Word document? It's a lot, isn't it? But it is only the second longest story I've ever wrote. Wizard101 isn't the only place I write stories for! Most of them I hope to get published one day, but for now The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze is the only one I've ever actually let people I don't know read. My longest is over 130 pages.

Bye for now!

~Sierra Winterbreeze, level 42 Master Thaumaturge, and finally in Dragonspyre!

Ah the public story. It's fun having all your fans run up to you ( Okay, so i'm exagerating. I know i spelled that wrong ) and then try to add you to their lists. I'm actually writing an story right now, but it's not Wizard101 related. The names come from this game but it's a totally different thing.

- Amber Rosepetal
P.S: Congrats on your level 42 spell and getting into Dragonspyre!

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
mwanah01 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
Hey everyone out in the Spiral!

I read your story, mwanah01 (hope i spelled your name right, it isn't in the review message thing anymore). In fact, I read it a while ago, when it first came out. It is pretty good, or at least better than most of them (no offense to anyone!)

forevertomboy, what is your story called? I will look for it when they put it up. Glad you like my stories too. I have tried really hard to make them enjoyable.

I pretty much finished my part 8. I just need to do a little editing. Did you know that The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze, with all the parts, is 83 pages so far on my Word document? It's a lot, isn't it? But it is only the second longest story I've ever wrote. Wizard101 isn't the only place I write stories for! Most of them I hope to get published one day, but for now The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze is the only one I've ever actually let people I don't know read. My longest is over 130 pages.

Bye for now!

~Sierra Winterbreeze, level 42 Master Thaumaturge, and finally in Dragonspyre!

Wow.....you like my story? That means alot! Thanks! I am writing others stories...i am working on Tale of the Twins. It has my best friend Calamity JadeBlade and my new main wizard Austin JadeBlade in it.

And for all that reads this here is a sneek peek at the first part. Enjoy

Tale of the Twins Part One

It was a warm summer day outside when a girl named Calamity JadeBlade was grounded for electrocuting their pet cat. There was a boy next to her named Austin JadeBlade who was also grounded for summoning some huge troll like thing.

Oh my gosh! Is the cat okay? :D Good job!

Amber Rosepetal

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Wow... I can't believe that this thread is STILL being chatted in... it makes me feel soooo happy! Parts 8 and 9 are out. And yeah, I don't know why half of it is in italics.
forevertomboy wrote:
oh my gosh! i love your stories Sierra Winterbreeze!! I'm writing a series too. I don't think wizard101 has posted them yet but I've read them to everyone i know and they all think it's awesome. :-) So we both have some thing in common. Also my stories are funny just like yours! :-D I think maybe we could hang out some time if that's OK. I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity even though you probably haven't even looked at this message yet but maybe we could hang out some time! If you want to. -Destiny Darkblood (P.S. I know my last name is darkblood, but I'm a thaumaturge like you) level 21 thaumaturge wizard ;)

Um, hey, aren't you the author of The Tale of Destiny Darkblood? Hmm... I was wondering who that was. I have a few things to say about that: number one, why is that part two? I can't seem to find a part one. Number two, I liked your story, even if it was based on mine, but didn't you read? Seekers skip generations. So your mom couldn't be a Seeker as well. But LOL, it was really good. I liked it, unlike some of the people who try to base their stories off mine. Number three, I know that I, the Ice Seeker, was awakened first, but that was only because storm Seeker lost her memory. You will have to remember to put something like that happening to them if you want it to make sense. One last thing: why are you fighting Malistaire if we beat him already? Just trying to help you make your story better. Or was it NOT supposed to be like mine? I don't know... I'm not trying to judge you or anything.

Sierra is level 45 now, in Dragonspyre the Crucible. My friends keep telling me I'm almost to Malistaire. Geez, I'm so nervous! I just wish I could have my Seeker friends help me, but Sydney isn't subscribed, Mark doesn't play anymore, and Liam deleted us (not that he'd help me anyway). So all I have is Rowan and Victoria. Oh well, Rowan is level 41and Victoria is a Grandmaster, so I'm good!

Don't go nuts girl. I'm Amber Rosepetal and tell me when you have the quest to go defeat Malistare. I'm a level 50 Grandmaster, and I want my Malistare Fire robe.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
SectumsempraGirl221 wrote:
MARY RAVENGEM! I know you on one of my characters. Ellie EmeraldVault, Megan IceSong, I know you on one. Just a shout out, I went through the Dragonspyre quest on level 39. I became level 40 when I turned in the quest Bad Blood.

Wow. An Harry Potter fan!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Hey i just wanted to know, what everyones school is? I usually can't find many people who say their school on the forums (well besides in the clubs for the schools). I just wanted to know what everyones primary school was. :D.(well i suppose the reason i cant find school types on very many forums is because of a small case of dyslexia so i get mad and don't read the whole thing so correct me if i'm wrong about this entire post)

David Raindreamer
level 31 magus theurgist

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Interesting. My gmail says someone posted 10 hours ago but there are like 7 posts lol. Um, ok then can someone please suggest a time to meet?!?! there was something else... oh yea! I am currantly reading the last book of harry potter. Also, Sectosempora is dark magic and I dont think wizard101 will let me say what it is (its not HORRIBLE but it is sem-gory) I: I dont think it is a good name :P random opinion. I suggest ExpectroPatronumStag or something lol

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
gekoman777 wrote:
Interesting. My gmail says someone posted 10 hours ago but there are like 7 posts lol. Um, ok then can someone please suggest a time to meet?!?! there was something else... oh yea! I am currantly reading the last book of harry potter. Also, Sectosempora is dark magic and I dont think wizard101 will let me say what it is (its not HORRIBLE but it is sem-gory) I: I dont think it is a good name :P random opinion. I suggest ExpectroPatronumStag or something lol

Lolz. Do remember that each patrounus is a different animal, according to who the person is. And you're right. They DON'T let you say Sectosempora.
Oh well. Don't skip to the last part of Harry Potter though. The last book's movie will be awesome. ( Okay, part 2 is what I want )

Keep cool guys. I'm amazed all these people keep posting on this.

-Amber

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
poseygirlolive wrote:
Don't go nuts girl. I'm Amber Rosepetal and tell me when you have the quest to go defeat Malistare. I'm a level 50 Grandmaster, and I want my Malistare Fire robe.

Oh, you know... I posted that a while ago... now I'm a Grandmaster too! Just leveled up a few days ago (what a perfect Christmas present! XD). Besides, Sydney IS subscribed now, and Hunter, and Seth GoldenBlood... I have PLENTY of friends to help me now, including Past Seekers! Hmm, but if you still want to fight Malistaire, I want my robe, too...

There is also a whole tab to you girl! Up at the top it has a bunch of names and it than has " Sierra WinterBreeze ".

I wrote that BEFORE there were other Featured Authors. Now there are four, lol...

And yeah, the Featured Author thing is really nice. DarkWolfHunter and Alia LotusPetal also write fantastic stories. I guess Heather does too, but I've never talked to her before, unlike Alia and DarkWolfHunter. Both of them have blogs, like me.

Do you mind telling us the story, even if it's long? :D

Well... long story short: I asked her what I should do for part four, and she was hyper. XD

What happened is, like I said, I asked her for help because I didn't want a Seeker awakened in part four but I wanted something interesting to happen. So I consulted her. I suggested something about Krokotopia (at the moment, she was still in WC) and then she said, "I know! We can go to Krokotopia, and then Krackens will eat everyone!"

I replied, "That would mean you'd be eaten, too."

"Okay then, everyone except me!"

"I don't think there are Krackens in Krokotpia, Sydney."

Then (this is the REALLY funny part!) she looked at me with the most serious look I think she has ever given me and sternly stated, "I don't care."

Just her voice and the look on her face was hilarious!!! Okay, sorry... I told you it was long and boring... but we always remember that and laugh together. It's kinda one of our little inside jokes now, lol...

Oh, and after that she began saying a different story about us all being teleported to a desert, being "pricked by cacti," and turning into toddlers and being taken away by evil kindergarten teachers... yeah, she's crazy...

She is now in Marleybone, a subscriber, and can talk! Ooh... I just realized she can post a message on here! I'll tell her to do that. :D

Hi Sierra! I LOVE your storys. Are you going to do part 11 I think it is? I'll admit, I get a little carried away with the storys people write...
It's actually part 12 that's coming next. And yeah, I'm working on that.

In fact... I might post a little preview of it here for you guys if you wanted...

I don't know what everyone is talking about now. Something about Harry Potter? I read those once, but it was a while ago, and I don't understand what you are talking about, lol...

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
I know that but it's Harry's so idk lol. Also, since no one is posting a time, I gonna ask if EVERYONE in the group can make it on tuesday (this week) In hmm some of these people might not be in a certain world so pixie realm in Wizard City next to the water statue? oh at 5:30-ish? post comments plz :D

~*~Megan Bluegarden~*~

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Awww... I there now in wizard101- where is/was everyone?

~*~*Megan Bluegarden*~*~

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Hi Sierra, I haven't been on because my computer broke down.
I just wanted to say HI and goodluck with the awesome storys. (I'm trying to get all my friends who haven't heard about you to read the storys you've written. Or at least, typed.)
-Luna0616

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Hello everyone...

I apologize for not coming on for the lasr few days. Even now I am on my DSi, not a real computer. So I can't write much - it's really hard to type on this thing. That means I can't really reply to each individual post. I'll still do my best to answer you guys...

I think that a group would be a fantastic idea! Sure, I'd join something like that! It's better than having to meet each person at all different times. Sure, I'd join that.

Whoever asked to be in my story, I AM actually currently in need of a Life or Storm wizard...

I'm sorry I can't write more now, but I really appreciate it that you guys read my stories. I really never expected to have so many fans! Thanks so much! :D
I made a storm wizard a few days ago and he is at lvl 16 right now. His name is Daniel RainBlood lvl 16 Diviner. Can you put him in your story?

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
snowserpent88 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
Hello everyone...

I made a storm wizard a few days ago and he is at lvl 16 right now. His name is Daniel RainBlood lvl 16 Diviner. Can you put him in your story?

Hey sierra I have ideas for the next story so if your curious to hear them please reply and i also think it might be a good idea to put my wizard and friends wizard in there. So please reply and if you want to hear my ideas.
Matthew Seastone Lvl 30

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Hi Sierra! Don't know who this is? It's Alia LotusPetal! :D I just got a subscription and text chat. (I posted it up on my blog)

Just decided to tell you where you'd definitely see it... Or maybe I could just comment on your blog... Either way, you'd still know.

Alia LotusPetal Level 46 Theurgist
Rachel LotusBlossom Level 12 Sorcerer
Alura MistEyes Level 10 Necromancer
Mary IceBlossom Level 7 Thaumaturge
and Sabrina LightCaster Level 4 Diviner
READ THE MOST POWERFUL SPELLS OF ALL!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Hey people, no more requests to be in her story. Many, many, many posts ago she said she wont be accepting any more requests. I would prefer if you obliege. Windilly probably would too.

~*~*Megan Bluegarden*~*~

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Um, sorry for changing the topic... But anyway, does anybody out there like The Most Powerful Spells of All? I think Heather and I barely have any fans. I am EXTREMELY eager to know!

Also, please read The Necromancer's Matter as well! One of my friends in game writes it... It's a REALLY good story!

~Alia LotusPetal, Level 46 Theurgist

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
leahraeali wrote:
Um, sorry for changing the topic... But anyway, does anybody out there like The Most Powerful Spells of All? I think Heather and I barely have any fans. I am EXTREMELY eager to know!

Also, please read The Necromancer's Matter as well! One of my friends in game writes it... It's a REALLY good story!

i read your stories! only one question, please tell me it ends well? lol both you and sierra write and leave me wanting another story!
so alia and sierra, when is your next part coming? :D :D

Survivor
May 22, 2009
lucky your story is a hit i hope my stories (when i post them) get half as famous as yours

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
yidskey wrote:
leahraeali wrote:

i read your stories! only one question, please tell me it ends well? lol both you and sierra write and leave me wanting another story!
so alia and sierra, when is your next part coming? :D :D

I just sent in Part 10. It's really interesting. Something TERRIBLE happens to Alia in that part.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
leahraeali wrote:

READ THE MOST POWERFUL SPELLS OF ALL!

STOP ADVERTISING ON MY PAGE, ALIA!

Lol, jk. It's not really MY page anyway... xD

Besides, people, seriously, read her stories. They ARE pretty good, I'll regretfully admit it... ;)

Oh, thanks for reminding me! I keep forgetting to read that.

firesword52 wrote:
Hey sierra I have ideas for the next story so if your curious to hear them please reply and i also think it might be a good idea to put my wizard and friends wizard in there. So please reply and if you want to hear my ideas.
Matthew Seastone Lvl 30

Well, go ahead and tell me your idea. I'm always trying to be open-minded. However, I can't promise that I'll use your idea or your wizards in my story.

gekoman777 wrote:
I know that but it's Harry's so idk lol. Also, since no one is posting a time, I gonna ask if EVERYONE in the group can make it on tuesday (this week) In hmm some of these people might not be in a certain world so pixie realm in Wizard City next to the water statue? oh at 5:30-ish? post comments plz

Um... any time you post a time on here, you need to tell me the time zone! Sorry I wasn't there, didn't read the message until now, and, anyway, I didn't know time zone so I'd go during my time and you'd go during yours...

Hey people, no more requests to be in her story. Many, many, many posts ago she said she wont be accepting any more requests. I would prefer if you obliege. Windilly probably would too.

Thanks a ton, but I did say a little while ago that I needed a Storm wizard and Life wizard. And I'd like them to be boys, too, although a girl would be fine. I mean, I hate putting in random people though, because it's hard to make a personality for them, and I like to make sure the person is okay with whatever I do to their character. So... if I DO put you in, you probably should be on my friend's list first. :)

luna0616 wrote:
Hi Sierra, I haven't been on because my computer broke down.
I just wanted to say HI and goodluck with the awesome storys. (I'm trying to get all my friends who haven't heard about you to read the storys you've written. Or at least, typed.)

Wow, that's so nice of you, Mary! Thanks a ton! Now I regret making you evil... xD

Hey, you asked for it. Remember, when Christopher and you and me were in the DS shop, we were discussing how you would get in my story, and you said you wanted to be Ma- whoops! Better not tell them that. :P

Oh, um, maybe! I'd have to boost his level, though. And you would have to meet me in game sometime.