Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Hi,
I have been reading The Tale of Seirra Winterbreeze and it's a great story. :D But I cant find higher than part 7(I'm not sure if its part 7) The one where you go back to the orphanage. Have you wrote more than that? Well, I love your story and keep writing! By the way, Sierra do you want to meet somewhere? How about tommorow at 2:00pm eastern in front of the piramid of the sun in Krokotopia? Just look for Tyler Summertail with a Cyclops pet named Bandit with the badge Mastermind on. I am in the Fire school and i'm a level 36 magus. If you have any problems with this, please write back!

See you around the Spiral,
Tyler Summertail, Fire, level 36! :D

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Oops, I forgot wich realm. Lets meet in the Leprachaun realm.

Tyler Summertail :D

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
gekoman777 wrote:
i know you are probably still floaded with requests but how about hmm monday uh 3:30-ish pixie realm uh in mb in front of museam (i know i spelled that wrong) i just want to talk.

-megan bluegarden lvl 34 (possibly lvl 35 if and when i see you) ice

Oops... did I miss it? If you read this in time, I will be there next Monday hopefully. But now my friends list is so full, I'm going to have to delete someone to add you.

Elessar wrote:
Woah Liam deleted you? Was that the inspiration for him he;ping Malistaire?

Yep. Exactly.

I keep forgetting to send in my part 10, so I am going to try and do it now. I'm done with it, so it should be up soon.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Heyas,
I haven't gotten very far into your series because i hadn't really checked out the forums or creative writing much, but I have to say, what i have read, i really liked. :D I think you could get it published, you know that guy who wrote the Polar Express (I don't remember his name), he got one of his books published when he was like 14, or is that the wrong author? OK, SOME AUTHOR got his book published when he was around 14. I've been thinking about writing my own little series about Wizard101, i was thinking of like a war between the schools of ravenwood, not sure how i would split up the schools into sides, that malistaire caused by tricking the teachers somehow. I haven't put much thought into it yet lol, but it's an idea, it would mean a lot to me if you told me what you think.

Alexander Battlefinder, Magus Sorcerer
Oran Frostcaller, Inititiate Thaumaturge
(p.s., i usually play on greyrose)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
uh you dont have to delete a person for just another person *just saying*

p.s. it turned out i couldnt either sorry! things come up and idk what monday i sent it in so how about 2:30-ish um saturday in the royal museam in mb pixie realm.

p.p.s i promise i will be there but you never know ;-)

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
gekoman777 wrote:
i know you are probably still floaded with requests but how about hmm monday uh 3:30-ish pixie realm uh in mb in front of museam (i know i spelled that wrong) i just want to talk.

Oops... did I miss it? If you read this in time, I will be there next Monday hopefully. But now my friends list is so full, I'm going to have to delete someone to add you.

Elessar wrote:

Yep. Exactly.

I keep forgetting to send in my part 10, so I am going to try and do it now. I'm done with it, so it should be up soon.
Wait, So Sierra Winterbreeze is deleted by Liam? Or did he just take you off friends list? Oh and by the way where you at the pyrimad of the sun today in Leprachaun? Did you see Tyler Summertail? If not, Let's meet same realm, same place at 3:30 tommorow, is that okay?

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
spongy458 wrote:
Hi,
I have been reading The Tale of Seirra Winterbreeze and it's a great story. :D But I cant find higher than part 7(I'm not sure if its part 7) The one where you go back to the orphanage. Have you wrote more than that? Well, I love your story and keep writing! By the way, Sierra do you want to meet somewhere? How about tommorow at 2:00pm eastern in front of the piramid of the sun in Krokotopia? Just look for Tyler Summertail with a Cyclops pet named Bandit with the badge Mastermind on. I am in the Fire school and i'm a level 36 magus. If you have any problems with this, please write back!

See you around the Spiral,
Tyler Summertail, Fire, level 36! :D

Okay, you're post is a little confusing. I have wrote up to part 9, does that answer your question? Part 9 is where we find ourselves in Malistaire's place and have to escape. Part 7, however, is when Liam is awakened. Part 4 is where we return to the orphanage.

Sorry, I wasn't there. Didn't read your post in time. But I will be there tomorrow!

mdog0513 wrote:
Heyas,
I haven't gotten very far into your series because i hadn't really checked out the forums or creative writing much, but I have to say, what i have read, i really liked. I think you could get it published, you know that guy who wrote the Polar Express (I don't remember his name), he got one of his books published when he was like 14, or is that the wrong author? OK, SOME AUTHOR got his book published when he was around 14. I've been thinking about writing my own little series about Wizard101, i was thinking of like a war between the schools of ravenwood, not sure how i would split up the schools into sides, that malistaire caused by tricking the teachers somehow. I haven't put much thought into it yet lol, but it's an idea, it would mean a lot to me if you told me what you think.

Oran Frostcaller, Inititiate Thaumaturge
(p.s., i usually play on greyrose)

First of all, about the publishing thing. I was always thinking of it, but I think that technically I would have to sort things out with KI first. I mean, a lot of it has to do with the game. I could perhaps edit the parts out, but I would have to change lots of stuff, including the names. Besides, not many people would get it. But I am working on a story that many people will understand, and I will be working on getting it published after a while. I've always wanted to be an author. Even before I knew how to write I would scribble stuff on paper, pretend it was words, and read it to my family.

The second thing is about your series. That's a great idea! That would most certainly be something I would like to read. You could really work on it to make it complicated and intricate, so that Malistaire completely changed how they felt. It could start between two schools, best if they already don't like each other much (ice and fire, storm and myth, death and life...). Tell me if you develop a plot some more. I'd love to hear it.

I'll try my best to be there, who ever said that they wanted to meet me tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
spongy458 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
Elessar wrote:

Yep. Exactly.
Wait, So Sierra Winterbreeze is deleted by Liam? Or did he just take you off friends list?

Liam deleted me FROM HIS FRIENDS LIST. So yeah, he removed me. My character is still there, if that's what you meant.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
gekoman777 wrote:

Elessar wrote:

Yep. Exactly.

Ten bucks says that he is kicking himself in the teeth for that one.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
LOL! I completely forgot when i posted that, that KI owns the game lol, and you would have to sort it out with them. Shows how smart i am lol. Thanks for liking the idea, I have to go to camp this week but sometime in the next week or two i'll try and post my story. I'll keep everyone posted on my ideas, and people can tell me what they think. I was thinking of calling it The War of Wizard City, but it's still a working title lol. Keep on writing Sierra.

Yours Truly,
Oran Frostcaller, Journeyman Thaumaturge
(I play a lot on whatever server is currently open, if anyone ever wants to meet me, just post a date and i'll be on most of that day)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
gekoman777 wrote:

p.s. it turned out i couldnt either sorry! things come up and idk what monday i sent it in so how about 2:30-ish um saturday in the royal museam in mb pixie realm.

I am waiting for you right now, gekoman777. Did you mean next saturday, or could you just not show up?

Elessar wrote:

LOL! I bet. It must have seemed like a good idea at the time, since Rowan and I were Journeyman in Krokotopia that wanted a glimpse of MooShu from our great Master Sorcerer friend. (Yes, MooShu, there was no Dragonspyre). I mean, we were the exact friend you DON'T want. We would teleport to him, then he would yell at us for not asking, then we would flee because we thought he didn't want us there.

I remember when he was busy with the Counterweights. I ported to him while he was there, and since he was low on health, he ported out and told me to stay there. That's when I found out the hard way that pressing H on the map makes you teleport. Hey, I was bored, okay?

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
spongy458 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
Elessar wrote:

Yep. Exactly.
Wait, So Sierra Winterbreeze is deleted by Liam? Or did he just take you off friends list?

Liam deleted me FROM HIS FRIENDS LIST. So yeah, he removed me. My character is still there, if that's what you meant.
Oh, sorry for confusing you and i think i missed you....... :( ill try to meet you June 29 same place same realm and sorry i keep missing you :( ok bye.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Ok, like i said, i still haven't read much of your story, but i just read part 9 and i rly rly like it. Keep on writing, btw, i'll be on later tonite, june 27th if this post end up on here tonight, and a tiny bit tomorrow, june 28th then i'll be off for a week, so if anyone says something to me for some reason and gets no response, that's why
Yours Truly, Hopefully by now you know my toons

Survivor
May 27, 2009
:D I am such a big fan of your stories! I even made my own group of seekers
( I'm missing a fire seeker though :( ). And also when are you going to submit part 10
-James DeathBringer
Adept Necromancer

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
gekoman777 wrote:

I am waiting for you right now, gekoman777. Did you mean next saturday, or could you just not show up?

Elessar wrote:

LOL! I bet. It must have seemed like a good idea at the time, since Rowan and I were Journeyman in Krokotopia that wanted a glimpse of MooShu from our great Master Sorcerer friend. (Yes, MooShu, there was no Dragonspyre). I mean, we were the exact friend you DON'T want. We would teleport to him, then he would yell at us for not asking, then we would flee because we thought he didn't want us there.

I remember when he was busy with the Counterweights. I ported to him while he was there, and since he was low on health, he ported out and told me to stay there. That's when I found out the hard way that pressing H on the map makes you teleport. Hey, I was bored, okay?

and HE found out the hard way that when you mess with an author known throughout the wizard community that he is gonna get know all around as a the total mean person that is helping Malistaire.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Loonytone wrote:
:D I am such a big fan of your stories! I even made my own group of seekers
( I'm missing a fire seeker though :( ). And also when are you going to submit part 10
-James DeathBringer
Adept Necromancer

I sent in part 10, um... yesterday, I think. Or two days ago. I don't know, I lose track. But I sent it in.

Elessar wrote:
and HE found out the hard way that when you mess with an author known throughout the wizard community that he is gonna get know all around as a the total mean person that is helping Malistaire.

Hah! That totally made me laugh. I really, really hope he reads it. I want him to regret deleting us. Actually, no. I want him to become my friend again. He had a cute little Mander minion named Mandy. I miss Mandy!

You know, Liam, if you're out there, and you want to become my friend again, it isn't too late for me to make you good again... LOL. Well, by part 12, everyone's going to REALLY think you're mean. (More hinting!)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Part 10 is up today. And I was reading through it, and I found a big mistake that I made. There is the sentence "Liam brought you down here?" But actually, I spelled Liam "Lima". Oops. My spell checker didn't catch it. What does Lima mean anyway? Is is a name? At first I was so stunned, thinking that I couldn't possibly have made a mistake like that. But I looked back at my Word document, and sure enough, it was there.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
I love your stories Sierra Winterbreeze It's always fun to just take a quick stroll through your stories. That makes me happy. I'm doind The Seekers of Light thing too . But sadly, we don't have a Pyromancer yet. :(But why stay sad when you can read The Tales of Sierra Winterbreeze Part 10

Tristan Sparkleblade
Adept Thurigest

Administrator
While we don't normally correct our submissions, I'm sure Professor Greyrose can make an exception.

Windlilly wrote:
Part 10 is up today. And I was reading through it, and I found a big mistake that I made. There is the sentence "Liam brought you down here?" But actually, I spelled Liam "Lima". Oops. My spell checker didn't catch it. What does Lima mean anyway? Is is a name? At first I was so stunned, thinking that I couldn't possibly have made a mistake like that. But I looked back at my Word document, and sure enough, it was there.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
hey. i love the tale of sierra winter breeze.
maybe we could we could meet the jade palace near zeke.
name: Rachel Breeze
lvl 34 magus thaumaturge

maybe we could meet in bartley realm area 1.
the 3rd july maybe .

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Windlilly wrote:

Lima is a bean and i would like to meet you since me and my friend are trying to start a elemental group not like the seekers just like a main group where we have one best of every element we have a storm and fire (me and him) (yet i trained secondary in fire two and have all the spells you learn from the teacher) well thx for the story (gives me something good to read) and i hope you will want to join but i would have to fight you first (Hey I'm Storm Its How We Roll).
How about helephant realm area 1 the storm tower i might be there i have a pet storm hound named Snoopie or the fire one will be there his name is Blaze Firestone he has a pet heck hound or dragon i forgot the names about 3:00 Est

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Hello, I love your stories! I haven;t read them LATELY, they REALLY good. Are thinking about becoming an author one day?

Anyway, my story was sort of inspired by yours, but yours is WAY better Sierra. Oh, I wrote A Threat in the Spiral! Part 3 is up, YAY

Just wanted to tell you that Sierra, bye!

Strategy, Strength, and Wisdom...
Garrett, Grandmaster Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
MARY RAVENGEM! I know you on one of my characters. Ellie EmeraldVault, Megan IceSong, I know you on one. Just a shout out, I went through the Dragonspyre quest on level 39. I became level 40 when I turned in the quest Bad Blood.

Administrator
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Sierra i met both you and Rowan. Before, I met Rowan when i was about to go to krockosphinx just finishing pyramid of sun. Then i met you and saw her again in Mb it was before i read your story we hung out for a day but then you weren't on for awhile and i needed to make space on my friends list so i deleted you guy :-( (not to be a jerk) i would really like to add you back on. maybe if you agree to that meeting then i can