Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Earthleaf wrote:
HIYA!!

It's me Rowan Willowleaf! If you don't already know, i'm Sierra's sister. I dont really go on the message board, unlike my sister, so you probably wont see me much.

I might do something for fan art, I don't know when though.

Until then, see ya!!!

~Rowan WillowLeaf, Level 37 Life/Fire

You may be wondering why i quoted rowan. good question. well, i know that the next part has not been posted past part seven, but i know who is the next seeker. i know that seirra never "directly" told us who she the next seeker was, but she dropped enough hints to "guess" who it will be. if you go back and examine such phrases in the storys such as "seekers normally come in siblings" or "the only seeker left is life" you should be able to guess!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
Deathstorm5 wrote:
Earthleaf wrote:
HIYA!!

It's me Rowan Willowleaf! If you don't already know, i'm Sierra's sister. I dont really go on the message board, unlike my sister, so you probably wont see me much.

I might do something for fan art, I don't know when though.

Until then, see ya!!!

~Rowan WillowLeaf, Level 37 Life/Fire

You may be wondering why i quoted rowan. good question. well, i know that the next part has not been posted past part seven, but i know who is the next seeker. i know that seirra never "directly" told us who she the next seeker was, but she dropped enough hints to "guess" who it will be. if you go back and examine such phrases in the storys such as "seekers normally come in siblings" or "the only seeker left is life" you should be able to guess!

WHAT? I'm a Seeker? AWESOME! Wait, what's a Seeker? LOL

Another hint was that i could see the Key of Frost when only Seekers could... SHHH! Don't tell anyone! It must be a secret!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
hi this is victoria ravensmith from the story and siarra this is for you i told you i would post SOMETHING. and i am not even sure this is the right way to do this. i have never done it before lol. well just so everyone knows i am the LEADER so ha in your face jk siarra. and even though i am the storm person i had to make a new character with the same name but she is ice now. that happend because i had a mess up in my account problems so it would not let me be a member. well cya

~Victoria RavenSmith

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
well actually i didn't actually find my screenshots but today (or yesterday) i did :D and now windwilly has joined wizard101 central and is my friend same with rowan

P.S. for all the people who meet rowan never say milk i'm not kidding NEVER say MILK around Rowan or else you'll be feeling a little regret(especially if your friends with her)

P.S.S. sierra already told me a few of the twists and turns in her up coming stories and you guys will love them

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Sierra i see that you read the fan storys everyday.I am Author of two storys there. One is already on it (Tale of Hunter Wildthorn) and another thats not posted yet (Tale of the Twins) both of which are by Hunter Wildthorn (AKA Austin JadeBlade) let me know what you think of my stories sierra i would not be writing them if i never read your story :)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
oh my gosh! i love your stories Sierra Winterbreeze!! I'm writing a series too. I don't think wizard101 has posted them yet but I've read them to everyone i know and they all think it's awesome. :) So we both have some thing in common. Also my stories are funny just like yours! :D I think maybe we could hang out some time if that's OK. I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity even though you probably haven't even looked at this message yet but maybe we could hang out some time! If you want to. -Destiny Darkblood (P.S. I know my last name is darkblood, but I'm a thaumaturge like you) level 21 thaumaturge wizard

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Hey everyone out in the Spiral!

I read your story, mwanah01 (hope i spelled your name right, it isn't in the review message thing anymore). In fact, I read it a while ago, when it first came out. It is pretty good, or at least better than most of them (no offense to anyone!)

forevertomboy, what is your story called? I will look for it when they put it up. Glad you like my stories too. I have tried really hard to make them enjoyable.

I pretty much finished my part 8. I just need to do a little editing. Did you know that The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze, with all the parts, is 83 pages so far on my Word document? It's a lot, isn't it? But it is only the second longest story I've ever wrote. Wizard101 isn't the only place I write stories for! Most of them I hope to get published one day, but for now The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze is the only one I've ever actually let people I don't know read. My longest is over 130 pages.

Bye for now!

~Sierra Winterbreeze, level 42 Master Thaumaturge, and finally in Dragonspyre!

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Wow, just like the person above me. I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity. I love your stories, I can't wait for part 8. I've been reading them and they have inspired me to write some of my own, (none of which are done yet, but I
m getting there. ) I would love to meet you and add you as a friend (if your friend list isn't full to the point of explosion).

~Duncan Dragonsword, Level 44 Master Divner(always room for two storm seekers, eh? lol )

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Windlilly wrote:

I read your story, mwanah01 (hope i spelled your name right, it isn't in the review message thing anymore). In fact, I read it a while ago, when it first came out. It is pretty good, or at least better than most of them (no offense to anyone!)

forevertomboy, what is your story called? I will look for it when they put it up. Glad you like my stories too. I have tried really hard to make them enjoyable.

I pretty much finished my part 8. I just need to do a little editing. Did you know that The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze, with all the parts, is 83 pages so far on my Word document? It's a lot, isn't it? But it is only the second longest story I've ever wrote. Wizard101 isn't the only place I write stories for! Most of them I hope to get published one day, but for now The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze is the only one I've ever actually let people I don't know read. My longest is over 130 pages.

Bye for now!

WOW! 83 Pages? Are you sirius? I started to write a story (The Tale of Jessica Starrider-Not posted) and it's only 20 pages1 .And about why I haven't posted my story yet: I'm to shy! My friends and family like it, but like I said I'm to shy.

~ Your biggest fan ever, Jessica Starrider :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Windlilly wrote:

Bye for now!

Wow.....you like my story? That means alot! Thanks! I am writing others stories...i am working on Tale of the Twins. It has my best friend Calamity JadeBlade and my new main wizard Austin JadeBlade in it.

And for all that reads this here is a sneek peek at the first part. Enjoy

Tale of the Twins Part One

It was a warm summer day outside when a girl named Calamity JadeBlade was grounded for electrocuting their pet cat. There was a boy next to her named Austin JadeBlade who was also grounded for summoning some huge troll like thing.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
sierra! can i plz plz plz be the ice seeker that failed before you? plz i am level 33 ice megan bluegarden :-) see you around

ps. could we meet in the game some where? like kroktopia next to the library on saturday at three? I need to meet you! :-) plz reply

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
HI! i know i said this in some other post but can i plz plz plz be the ice seeker before you that failed? o plz o plz :D and can we hang out some time? -level 33 ice megan bluegarden say next to the krok library saturday around three? :-) hope to see you soon.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
ok i forgot, in pixie realm and you said after 5 so how about 5:30-ish? plz post so we can work this out! -megan bluegarden ice 33 marleybone

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Windlilly wrote:

Bye for now!

My story is called The tale of Destiny Darkblood i know it's kinda copying yours and i didn't even notice that until i was finished and i looked back at yours but its not out yet i'm going to send it in again see if they put it in this time. maybe we could meet in regents square near that the water fall i know its such a low place compared to how your all the way in dragonspyre (congrats 8)) but i just really want to meet you maybe june 6 at about 12:00 please please please please please please i mean i know everybody is like "o my gosh its sierra winter breeze wanna meet some time? " so you can say no if you want its no problem but i would really apreciate it if you say yes thnx :D
-Destiny darkblood lvl 28 ( finally in marleybone ) Thaumaturge wizard

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
ok just to get this out, everybody loves your story! idk if you were even at the library but i was at my aunts :P idk if you will ever read this but hi and love to see you! p.s. could you some how talk to me sometime? I understand if you are floaded with offers to meet them but it would mean a lot to me but uh yea. plz o plz post! i got to hold a conversation with you :-)

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
LOVE SIERRA WINTERBREEZE!!!!!!! Can't wait till part 8

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
i love the tale sierra winter breeze. can't wait till part 9

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
HI

Sierra i will just be straight forward i would like to duel you in the arena practice i think that this would be interesting any thing after 3:00 is good for me esepically i think that this would be for meet you since i bet you are SO FAMOUS ever since you wrote it so please give me a answer.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Wow... I can't believe that this thread is STILL being chatted in... it makes me feel soooo happy! Parts 8 and 9 are out. And yeah, I don't know why half of it is in italics.
forevertomboy wrote:
oh my gosh! i love your stories Sierra Winterbreeze!! I'm writing a series too. I don't think wizard101 has posted them yet but I've read them to everyone i know and they all think it's awesome. :) So we both have some thing in common. Also my stories are funny just like yours! :D I think maybe we could hang out some time if that's OK. I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity even though you probably haven't even looked at this message yet but maybe we could hang out some time! If you want to. -Destiny Darkblood (P.S. I know my last name is darkblood, but I'm a thaumaturge like you) level 21 thaumaturge wizard

Um, hey, aren't you the author of The Tale of Destiny Darkblood? Hmm... I was wondering who that was. I have a few things to say about that: number one, why is that part two? I can't seem to find a part one. Number two, I liked your story, even if it was based on mine, but didn't you read? Seekers skip generations. So your mom couldn't be a Seeker as well. But LOL, it was really good. I liked it, unlike some of the people who try to base their stories off mine. Number three, I know that I, the Ice Seeker, was awakened first, but that was only because storm Seeker lost her memory. You will have to remember to put something like that happening to them if you want it to make sense. One last thing: why are you fighting Malistaire if we beat him already? Just trying to help you make your story better. Or was it NOT supposed to be like mine? I don't know... I'm not trying to judge you or anything.

Sierra is level 45 now, in Dragonspyre the Crucible. My friends keep telling me I'm almost to Malistaire. Geez, I'm so nervous! I just wish I could have my Seeker friends help me, but Sydney isn't subscribed, Mark doesn't play anymore, and Liam deleted us (not that he'd help me anyway). So all I have is Rowan and Victoria. Oh well, Rowan is level 41and Victoria is a Grandmaster, so I'm good!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Wow... I can't believe that this thread is STILL being chatted in... it makes me feel soooo happy! Parts 8 and 9 are out. And yeah, I don't know why half of it is in italics.
forevertomboy wrote:

Um, hey, aren't you the author of The Tale of Destiny Darkblood? Hmm... I was wondering who that was. I have a few things to say about that: number one, why is that part two? I can't seem to find a part one. Number two, I liked your story, even if it was based on mine, but didn't you read? Seekers skip generations. So your mom couldn't be a Seeker as well. But LOL, it was really good. I liked it, unlike some of the people who try to base their stories off mine. Number three, I know that I, the Ice Seeker, was awakened first, but that was only because storm Seeker lost her memory. You will have to remember to put something like that happening to them if you want it to make sense. One last thing: why are you fighting Malistaire if we beat him already? Just trying to help you make your story better. Or was it NOT supposed to be like mine? I don't know... I'm not trying to judge you or anything.

Sierra is level 45 now, in Dragonspyre the Crucible. My friends keep telling me I'm almost to Malistaire. Geez, I'm so nervous! I just wish I could have my Seeker friends help me, but Sydney isn't subscribed, Mark doesn't play anymore, and Liam deleted us (not that he'd help me anyway). So all I have is Rowan and Victoria. Oh well, Rowan is level 41and Victoria is a Grandmaster, so I'm good!

thanx for the advice . and here are my answers
1. i have no idea why they didn't post part one, but i am sure, positive that i wrote it and sent it in . eh oh well . i'll try again
2.i guess i forgot about that. lets just say, uh they liked my family so much, they didn't skip generations :-o lol
3. i forgot about that too. i'm very forgetfull . i'll remember to put that in somewhere in the story 8)
4. you know what, i hadn't thought of that. but lets just say maybe you'll fight him but he doesn't die, i mean he dies, but he doesn't die. you know what i'm saying? like how us wizards always do we die so we go to commons. ya he dies but he doesn't die but he swares
"i will get revenge! mwahahahaha " somthing like that

o and its kinda not really like based on yours its like you know a series but like by a different auther i guess, lol, or maybe it like isn't really a series, it just mentions your name and your story in it a little ,
uh ya well anyways, thanx for the advice

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
forevertomboy wrote:
anyways, thanx for the advice

You're welcome.

And oh! My sister just got this really great idea! She said that what if you had to fight Malistaire's ghost? Like we defeat him, but he comes back as a ghost, and just starts terrorizing the Spiral again? Hmm... if you don't use that, I think I will as a sequel or something. That's really good. Does that help?And hey, about your part one, don't worry. They did the same with my part four. I'm sure if you send it in again, they'll put it up.

Maybe I can mention you at the end of my story, like "and Seekers in later generations continued protecting the Spiral, like Destiny Darkblood" or something. :D

And I think I would really like to meet you. You're just my type: you love writing AND you're ice. When can you meet? I'm free pretty much any time, now.

gekoman777 wrote:
HI! i know i said this in some other post but can i plz plz plz be the ice seeker before you that failed? o plz o plz :D and can we hang out some time? -level 33 ice megan bluegarden say next to the krok library saturday around three? :-) hope to see you soon.

Wow. I'm sorry, but did I mention that I needed Seekers that failed before me? Or did you make that up? I seriously did need people like that! I was using all my friends, but I guess I haven't chosen an ice one yet. I suppose that I could put you in.

But please, not too many people ask me to be in there. I won't be able to mention all names given to me. In fact, that may be all that it is: just being mentioned once. I can't make EVERYONE a main character.

And I am so sorry, I missed so many people who schedueled to meet me. My gosh, I never expected to be so famous. Just post a time and date (at least a day away, can't do the same day you post) and I will try my best to be there.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
i know you are probably still floaded with requests but how about hmm monday uh 3:30-ish pixie realm uh in mb in front of museam (i know i spelled that wrong) i just want to talk.

-megan bluegarden lvl 34 (possibly lvl 35 if and when i see you) ice

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
forevertomboy wrote:

Woah Liam deleted you? Was that the inspiration for him he;ping Malistaire?

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I LOVED this series i spent the past 4 1/2 - 5 hours reading it. ( Im a slow reader, i know XD). Keep writing i can't wait to read more!

Defender
May 28, 2009
You really did a very, very good job. I enjoyed every minute of the story. I couldn't wait to read the next section so I ended up reading all of them back to back. I'm all caught up and looking for more. Very, VERY good job! Thank you for the entertainment.