Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drop Magnet

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I was fighting in Krokotopia with my Conjurer and I found myself thinking, If I get one more Pink Dandelion, I'm gonna scream! I wish there was a way to not grab things I don't plan on using. Then I started working on this idea. It would be a craftable amulet (not terribly difficult to craft, but would require a rank of Master Artisan); no auction, but available for trade. The drops you can set it to are as follows:

- Hats
- Robes
- Shoes
- Wands
- Athames
- Rings
- Pets
- Decks
- Furniture
- Reagents
- Snacks
- Seeds

If you don't need new clothes, you can turn off Hats, Robes, and Shoes. If you don't have a green thumb, you can turn off Seeds. If your house if jam packed, you can turn off Furniture. You can also set it to one specific drop; if you're in desperate need of snacks, set it only to Snacks. If you're looking for a pet, set it to Pets.

What should I consider about my idea?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I think this is a great idea. I mean, when getting rare stuff when being a legendary this can help. Not fully, but gets your drops a whole lot more easier to find.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
That would make farming easier, so great idea :) but there is one problem... Some bosses dont drop pets and some bosses don't drop decks or seeds etc.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
I love this idea. I could turn off everything but robes, so I could have a better chance of getting my level 60 robe from Sylster Glowstorm (was that his name?) . But that is a great idea even if you forget that. KI should seriously add this to the game!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Legendar10 wrote:
I like the ides :)

One mistake, you forgot mounts.

I like it though.

I did, thanks for reminding me, but I didn't think it'd be important since most of the dropped mounts I've gotten aren't a great alternative to walking.