Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-1-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
i got a really good one
how about the one in harry potter where the weasleys mmake a giant W in the air
IF we do fireworks it could be a GIANT W

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I would shoot up a firework thats shows (when explodes) any spell of any school at random for instance: a phoenix, or a RA, or storm lord and such. :)

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
I got one, how about a Flaming Falmea Firework? It's a firey firework that explodes in the shape of the fire school instructor. Simple, yet elegant.

Hope nobody's already pitched that one...

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
one type would be a huge bartleby with leaves and another would be a lot of purple palm tree (real type) fireworks and maybe all the signs of all the schools all together.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
It would be sooo kewl like fire go up in the air n made like a picture like the teacher or spells or animals same think with the other school ice fire balance storm life myth death...

Or sparkles everywhere n the picture is like all teachers n background it said "Wizard101" :D <3

I hope u can do this!! :)

Administrator
These are awesome! Since it was too dry in our neck of the woods, fireworks of all types were banned, so at least this thread gave me great thoughts about what could have been! ::grin::

New feedback Friday shortly, and it's a 3 parter!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea