Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Schools only showing a few spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Ok so when I first went to the astral school trainers i could see all the spells up until level 58 or whatever of course they were gray if you werent that level, but now the only polymorphs i see are mander and gobbler that is the only two choices i am a level 56 so i dont know what the deal is also i only have giant and i know i am at the level high enough to get the next one it just isnt showing it it is only showing keen eyes and accurate can someone please help me because i would like to use my training points

Thanks
Kiley Starblade
Level 56 Life

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kmac72384 wrote:
Ok so when I first went to the astral school trainers i could see all the spells up until level 58 or whatever of course they were gray if you werent that level, but now the only polymorphs i see are mander and gobbler that is the only two choices i am a level 56 so i dont know what the deal is also i only have giant and i know i am at the level high enough to get the next one it just isnt showing it it is only showing keen eyes and accurate can someone please help me because i would like to use my training points

Thanks
Kiley Starblade
Level 56 Life

Your going to the wrong trainers. There are more than one trainer for each astral school.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Try looking in the Stellarium, Portico, and Floating Land. You'll find more spells there. The ones in Base Camp are just for Levels 50 and 52.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
kmac72384 wrote:

Thanks
Kiley Starblade
Level 56 Life
I guess you're talking about the trainers in the Celestia Bas Camp. Theres more throughout Celestia that teach you the rest. You'll eventually find them all.