Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More pet snacks instead of garden treasures

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
To KI and All -

I had read some posts on trashing all these unwanted dropped gardening treasure cards... and I have just finally figured how to this - lol. (I have 4 wizards worth of cleaning to do!)

I don't know what the ratio is for active pet trainers to gardeners, but I would think a lot more... Only 1 of my active 4 wizards has a garden and I have put it on hold so I can focus my energy on pets.

Anyway, here's the thought - just simply put, can we please have less of these dropped gardening cards and more pet snacks?

Even if the pet snacks are lower ranks, at least you can sell them to the bazaar and buy higher ones. It's such a waste of time and process getting these cards that goes straight to the trash. I haven't found anyone who wanted to "trade" so I can give them away...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If they lower the drop rate of these already uncommon treasure cards, how will gardners obtain them? I use mine all the time. However, I get way too many pet snacks as it is, especially the lower ranking ones. Pet snacks come as drops, garden farms, rewards in KI Free Games, store bought, etc.

Do we really need more pet snacks, just because the Garden treasure cards are unsellable? Why don't we just ask for the TCs to be sellable?