Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas For New Schools of Magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hey Wizard 101 community! Here are my ideas for new schools to be added to Ravenwood! Remember to submit your own! :D

School of Water
Lvl 1 Sea Turtle 85-110
Lvl 3 Wave Blade +35% to next Water damage spell
Lvl 5 Mermaid 180-220
Lvl 7 Wash - Remove one trap on yourself or a friend
Lvl 8 World Shield -70% to next Rock or Sky Spell (They will be introduced later)
Lvl 10 Water Wahle 295-360
Lvl 12 Water Trap +30% to next Water damage spell
Lvl 16 Drift - Remove an oppenents blade
Lvl 18 Summon Mermaid Minion
Lvl 22 Wave 320-360 to all enemies
Lvl 26 Squal +25% to next Water damage spell to all enemies
Lvl 28 Super Wash - remove all traps on yourself or a friend
Lvl 33 Oceania +20% to all Water damage spells
Lvl 38 Swordfish 495-550
Lvl 42 Tsunami 575-630 to all enemies
Lvl 48 Manta Ray 675-750
Lvl 58 Posideon 775 Damage to all enemies + super wash to all friends

Ok so this school is very similar to Myth with the washes and drift and similar to Storm with the concept of the spells. Damage is supposed to be between Myth damage and Fire damage. Fizzle rating is 75% same as fire.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I love that you are enthusiastic about a new school but the is already kind of a water school. Storm. Think of the spell tempest, rouge WAVES crash into your opponent. Just some helpful tips.

Ryan Ashblade
lvl 60
Necromancer

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I know it is very similar to Storm but there are a couple of different things. Thanks for the tip! :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
The way the story of the Titans is told, it wouldn't make sense for a Water, Air/Wind, or Earth school to be added. The Tritons ruled the seas, the Dragons ruled the land, and the Giants ruled the sky. A lot of your ideas have to do with water, air, or a mix of both, so I don't get it. I feel bad because obviously a lot of thought went into this, but frankly it doesn't work.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
The way the story of the Titans is told, it wouldn't make sense for a Water, Air/Wind, or Earth school to be added. The Tritons ruled the seas, the Dragons ruled the land, and the Giants ruled the sky. A lot of your ideas have to do with water, air, or a mix of both, so I don't get it. I feel bad because obviously a lot of thought went into this, but frankly it doesn't work.

It is just an idea i wasn't asking for it to be put in the game. I just was thinking of a school. I know it wouldn't make much sense in the game i was just have fun with it. I will put my other ideas up soon just tell me what you think!