Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Owls!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
matinils wrote:
matinils wrote:
I think that a new person should appear in olde town who sells owls.His name would be Barney Birdclaw and he would have cages all around him.
Stock:
Looks-a baby owl who sits in a nest, whaen you move he flies and tows the nest in his claws
Mouse Hunter-cost=2300-card=mouse trap/50% trap on foe 0 pips-level=13
Looks-an owl with a sharp beak and a bib which has a picture of a mouse on it and he carries a fork in one claw and a spoon in the other

Hope you like my ideas! More later!

Time for some more ideas!
Wise Owl-cost=5245-card=Minotaur-level=34 Looks-A grey owl wearing glasses, in it's claws is a book
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way Wondersofthesea, owls are not a trademark of harry potter! People put owls on their TV shows allthe time! Thats like saying bubbles are a trademark of spongebob!

I dont want owls pets like that just plain old owls and dfferent types of owls like you see in real life or some owls with tiny moons and stars on their body. They should give cards like peirce or vengance or for lower levels pixie or mutated spells like fire bats.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Survivor
May 03, 2011
i agree with the owls idea.over time i will post various ideas. this what i have.hey should cost 1000 to 2000 gold at wizard city pet shop. so everyone can get them. they give i good card which i will state at the end of this message. theycan be costomized more than any other pet like feather texture and type of owl and color of it and i minimum amount of clothes and diferent colors of it. and we will add more colors for selection. go owls!

Survivor
May 22, 2011

I dont want owls pets like that just plain old owls and dfferent types of owls like you see in real life or some owls with tiny moons and stars on their body. They should give cards like peirce or vengance or for lower levels pixie or mutated spells like fire bats.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer
I completely agree with this. thank you for saying what I couldnt form into words.
Alura RavenHeart,
Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Owls will be great as pets in wizard 101! Think of what type of hybrids that you can make with the plain owls :D For example: Ice Collossus + Owl = Frost Owl
Speed-225
Intellect-275
Power-200
Strength-175
Will- 225
Gives 1 card at baby- Frost owl- The frost owl's damage would be 475-553 plus gives more ice damage over three rounds.If you train it, It would keep getting rare or epic abilities :D I support this idea ! The thing is i just dont know why wizard101 want do it
But great idea they could be sold at pet shops

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
Skyler1353 wrote:
I think that wizard101 should introduce owls to our pets. They would cost gold so that everyone could get them in the regular petshop. They could come in a varity of colors. They would fly and can come with a card or something and I'm sure my fellow wizards would agree. thanks.

-Alex Froststone
Ice Wizard

maybe i could give a card like fairy so that nobody says nooo he has/she has a pet that gives a very high level card or say that owl pet is soo lame ya should get a diffferent pet

I agree they should atleaast make them elemental like a death owl, or ice owl something like that 8)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
yyhng wrote:
deathwizard831 wrote:
cool! like the idea. maybe we can steal harry potter's owl lol
it's not funny, i'm a harry potter fan and his owl is dead! :( :( :( :(

I agree but i still want owls to be brought to wizard101 just not hedgwig why did hedgewig have to go?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I think that an owl would be a much better pet than a piggle when you first go to the pet pavillion. Or maybe you could get the owl right before you go to Krokotopia.