Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The FINAL WT battle in Nastrond

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
This is not right to have the final battle in WT go on so long! There really is no justification for Nordri to have that many towers after each hit. I strongly suggest either remove those towers or the critical block. Many times these battles are way too long and players get tired and mana runs really low. The developers need to make some changes to nordri. I advise limit the number of towers he uses. Its just too darn much!!!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
WizSan044 wrote:
This is not right to have the final battle in WT go on so long! There really is no justification for Nordri to have that many towers after each hit. I strongly suggest either remove those towers or the critical block. Many times these battles are way too long and players get tired and mana runs really low. The developers need to make some changes to nordri. I advise limit the number of towers he uses. Its just too darn much!!!

There is a pattern to the tower shield on Nordri. Watch closely and you'll see when there is going to be an opening.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
There are several ways to beat the towers. Once he is the only brother left he will ocassionally give you one free shot without a tower shield. Sometimes he just stops using them if he is the Tagged brother.

There are spells which help you avoid shields, like the myth spell pierce.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
i have the answer to your problem...

myth
yea it was easy for me with orthrus

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Community Leader
I know I have been through there many times now. The final battle does not seem to bad. I think the instance is a long one but there are some dungeon that are pretty long in Dragonspyre.

I found a guide that might help with the last battle for you. I hope it helps.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162113

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Well, for my storm wizard, I'll defeat the four sons and can't get the golden seals placed. I don't have any idea as to what the problem is.

Fiona Thunder lvl 58 storm