Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite music on Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
So what is your favorite music on wizard101. It can be battle music or theme music. I have to favorites but the best one is the Mooshu theme and the second on is the Celestia Combat.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Hrundle Fjord BGM. I just wished that the house had that same BGM.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
All Celestia music. I also love the Marleybone Combat.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:
So what is your favorite music on wizard101. It can be battle music or theme music. I have to favorites but the best one is the Mooshu theme and the second on is the Celestia Combat.

All Marleybone music.

From best to worse:

Marleybone Music
Celestia Music
Dragonspyre Music
Grizzleheim Music
Wintertusk Music minus the battle music. (IT'S FREAKING DRUMS)
Wizard City Music
Krokotopia Music
Wintertusk Battle Music

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I love Marleybone's music because it sounds so mysterious. I think Marleybone's music captures the situation of that world better than the music of any other world. I'm also part English so I'll admit I'm a bit biased...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Not really music, but the new Malistaire battle sound effects is epic. Also, most of the music from Wintertusk is really good.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
The Marleybone Battle Music, Floating Land theme, and Trial of the Spheres music are tied for first in my book.

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Marlybone battle music is first, Mooshu theme music is second.

-Madison Silverblade
level 46 pyromancer

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
My list: (Best to Worse)

Marleybone

Grizzleheim

Dragonspyre

Celestia

Mooshu

Krokotopia

Wizard City

Wintertusk, really, you guys completely flopped on this one. I am totally disappointed with the Battle music mostly. Marleybone was indeed the best for me....

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Its a tie between the Austrilund music and I forgot the name of the place but it has both snow and lava. I don't like Nick Jonas but the music is great.

Explorer
May 28, 2011
KN1GHT69 wrote:

krok combat music second is wizard city commons music

Explorer
May 09, 2011
My favorite HAVE to be either Celestia Combat, Marleybone, because it is so mysterious, and adventurous, and maybe some general Wintertusk music! :) Wizard101 has awesome music!

-Mason DragonBlood

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
every music in hrundle fjord, austri, vestri, sudri, and nordrilund. nick jonas did a really good job with it its even better with headphones ^~^

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
mman17 wrote:
My list: (Best to Worse)

Marleybone

Grizzleheim

Dragonspyre

Celestia

Mooshu

Krokotopia

Wizard City

Wintertusk, really, you guys completely flopped on this one. I am totally disappointed with the Battle music mostly. Marleybone was indeed the best for me....

try plugging in headphones to your computer, you can really hear the separate instruments with some good ones.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
My favorite Music Is Is The Hrundle Fijord music. It is so cool! Good job Nick Jonas!

Mackenzie Hexsong
LvL 53
Death and Storm

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
my favorite is celestia battle and dragonspyre main theme. mostly dragonspyre main theme because i love those 'the end is near' musics

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Marley Bone music. The background music in Newgate Prison. That's cool.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Icy Nordrilund and Marleybone 2. (You can also find Marleybone 2 in Golem Tower.)