Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get to dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
im level 40 and not in dragonspyre! mooshu takes forever!!! of course maybe thats because marleybone takes a second but still help me im really frustrated!!! :?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
yummyshrimpies wrote:
im level 40 and not in dragonspyre! mooshu takes forever!!! of course maybe thats because marleybone takes a second but still help me im really frustrated!!! :?

Have you defeated the Jade Oni?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
kingurz wrote:
yummyshrimpies wrote:

Have you defeated the Jade Oni?

I cant even see or find dragonspyre, considering im only 8 and im a level 16. I cant find anything! !

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Im 8, and my name is Alexis Thunderrider. I cant even see or find dragonspyre!!!!! Its so hard Considering my wizard is a level 16 and I have NO idea where it is. Thats akk I had to say now........... BYE!!!!!! !!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kaitlynroxim8 wrote:
Im 8, and my name is Alexis Thunderrider. I cant even see or find dragonspyre!!!!! Its so hard Considering my wizard is a level 16 and I have NO idea where it is. Thats akk I had to say now........... BYE!!!!!! !!!!!!

You won't find it anytime soon. You have a long way to go before you get to Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Srry the two 8 yearolds.....you have a long way to go, so just worry about the easy quests you have now because let me tell you, high level quests are very difficult! Well not for me, anymore...when you get to dragonspyre you'll see that I was right, MB is the hardest! For me at least! :