Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KIFG: What Items would you like for Rewards?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Tell us in this poll what items you would like to see as rewards at KIFreeGames.

What's KIFreeGames you ask? Find out here: http://www.kifreegames.com/

Results
What rewards do you want to see more of at KIFG?
Pets 16%
Furniture 4%
Mounts 9%
Elixirs/Transformations 1%
Seeds 2%
Pet Snacks 1%
Crowns 55%
Gold 0%
Equipment (Hats, Athames etc) 4%
Wands 6%
Other 3%

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
Glad to see this. My one disappointment is you can't select multiple options. I would like to see more furniture, pets, snacks (preferably the higher rank ones), and Crowns (although I was surprised that was an option.)

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Picking just one, I would say high level pet snacks rank 8 and 9 and/or mega snack packs. Crown would be nice, but, would we actually get any crowns of any significant value? My third vote would be rare reagents.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
definetly furniture...
but a request......
instead of plain cheap furniture.......
if you get above a certain lvl better furniture will come....
this can include...
crafted items!
statues!
exclusive furniture!
thats what i would want to see........
so that is......
all!

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
saego wrote:
Glad to see this. My one disappointment is you can't select multiple options. I would like to see more furniture, pets, snacks (preferably the higher rank ones), and Crowns (although I was surprised that was an option.)

I was surprised too. Kingsisle has made it almost complete for wizards to vote for what they would want as a reward. I voted for the Pets. They make almost no appearances although, On my legendary she has quite a few pets that are drops. Some are very rare. Add me if ya see me! Courtney Rosesong!

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
OMG who would have though they's put crowns!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
sara34 wrote:
saego wrote:

I was surprised too. Kingsisle has made it almost complete for wizards to vote for what they would want as a reward. I voted for the Pets. They make almost no appearances although, On my legendary she has quite a few pets that are drops. Some are very rare. Add me if ya see me! Courtney Rosesong!

I would assume the crowns (if implemented) would be very, very low. Given that gold rewards currently start at 25 gold (which is very little). Crowns would probably given in increments of 1, or increments of 25 starting at really high tiers.

I also assume most wizards choosing crowns believe KI would give significant amounts of crowns. Unlikely, given that crowns can purchase any of the items already in this poll.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i would like to see pets ..Rare Pets and crowns of course

Defender
May 02, 2010
I would like to see more mounts and pets, but during the pet a palooza I was disappointed at the fact that it was nearly impossible to obtain some of the better pets like FOG Unicorn and Storm Beetle because their tiers never appeared in the games.

Please make it so that it so everyone has the equal chance at each tier.

Defender
May 05, 2010
I would totally want crowns! They should be dropped by world bosses or even Sylster Glowstorm too! They should drop about 250 - 500 Crowns.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Actually, the more I think about, I'd like to add or change my vote to arena tickets.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
mythmaster1523 wrote:
I would totally want crowns! They should be dropped by world bosses or even Sylster Glowstorm too! They should drop about 250 - 500 Crowns.

This is not a poll for rewards for Wizard101. They are rewards for achieving high scores at Wizard101's sister site, KI Free Games. You would get these rewards for being great at Doodle Dug, Duelling Diego or Sorcery Stones.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
Well I don't know if they updated it yet, but I am happy to announce that yesterday I got a fog unicorn from doodle doug. yippee!! However, I am still find getting elixirs and transformations to be annoying. I never use them. Ah well, if I can get pets playing it is definitely worth it, even if I do get elixirs and transformations every now and then.

Explorer
May 11, 2010
Defender
Dec 25, 2008
well the thing is i would love for crowns to be rewards but i'm guessing you would have to get an amazing score to get maybe a few hundred crowns. KI pretty much wants crowns to be purchased with real money. But 1 crown for free is better than 1 crown for $1. especially for the maniacs who love playing games like that. It could add up.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
crowns that's for sure!!! p.s. i hope you dont need a very high score to get it, maybe a medium score? blaze duskstone legendary myth

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
kingurz wrote:

I would assume the crowns (if implemented) would be very, very low. Given that gold rewards currently start at 25 gold (which is very little). Crowns would probably given in increments of 1, or increments of 25 starting at really high tiers.

I also assume most wizards choosing crowns believe KI would give significant amounts of crowns. Unlikely, given that crowns can purchase any of the items already in this poll.

Actually i voted crowns knowing this, because i knew that at the higher tiers, where they had maybe 20-30 crowns, i could save up and get 1 good crowns item, maybe a holiday pet or limited edition pet that comes out for a week or so, or other things that are hard or impossible to get otherwise.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
Crowns!! I love Crowns, cause you can buy totally awesome pets, and at KIfreegames.com for rewards: Awesom-er!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
i would like to see more crowns and mounts and pets :D

~ Scarlet Shadowsword the death wizard

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I've gotten 3 Fog Unicorns from playing Wizard Blox! YAY!!! :)
How about energy elixirs for pet training...
TY

Explorer
May 28, 2009
crows!The games are so easy especially doodle doug!You complete the first two levels and get a code!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011