Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skabrok's Cave

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
just made level 58.. on the quest "The Runedown" got to Skabrok's Cave... started to go up the steps and can't... did I miss something? is there a secret way past the spikes on the steps? what? I'm flumoxed...

Autumn Jadeheart (aka Pat R)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You need to complete the main line quest in Sudrilund to get past the gate and gain access to Sudri's throne room.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
thyra, has you make a potion to transform you into a coven raven to get past the dragon teeth.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
greco55 wrote:
thyra, has you make a potion to transform you into a coven raven to get past the dragon teeth.

it looks very cool because you look like the first boss you fight in sudrilund

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I'm very angry with this approach, because the game should give you some verbal hint about what is going on when the area to Skabrok's cave turns out to be locked.

A small hint is OK, like "maybe you need to ...". In a well designed game, it should not be necessary to come to the web to figure out how to get past an obstacle. The game itself should provide a guide.

Either that or Erik might tell you that "the gate might be locked. You may need to fight a bit to get what you want". What is frustrating again is to say "You just need to complete Su Su Sudrilund to do the quest". This is true,. but misleading since you also need to get quite a bit in before you can fight the boss.

What is not satisfactory is saying nothing.