Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice kraken hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Hey i was wondering about my pet ice kraken. If i hatch it with another level 58 pet, will it mix as a wyvern or kraken? or will i even get a hybrid?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
mirb1 wrote:
Hey i was wondering about my pet ice kraken. If i hatch it with another level 58 pet, will it mix as a wyvern or kraken? or will i even get a hybrid?

You will get the Hybrid.

Community Leader
I am sorry? You have a ice kraken? If so this pet is already a hybrid. Ice kraken are hatched by using a wyvern and kraken. If you hatch your Ice kraken with another level 58 pet you might only receive another ice kraken.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
You will get a Hybrid because an Ice Kraken is a hybrid so if you try to hatch it with a Phoenix, you might just get another Ice Kraken. Hope this helps!
s!

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
How do i get a ice kraken, golden kraken, or regular kraken??? O;
Plz tell me i wanna know what pet makes a kraken by hatchng!! D:
Also, if you train snake in a basket to adult, it gives you: 25% wand for 4 rounds. :D!!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
angela352 wrote:
Also, if you train snake in a basket to adult, it gives you: 25% wand for 4 rounds. :D!!

i cant answer the second question, but i can the first. To get Ice kraken, you mix Ice Wyvern and Kraken, Topaz Kraken is Kraken and Humongofrog. For the basic kraken, you must be a level 58 storm who had done wintertusk and you get the quest for it from teacher. Hope this helped! :)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
koco98bc wrote:
angela352 wrote:

i cant answer the second question, but i can the first. To get Ice kraken, you mix Ice Wyvern and Kraken, Topaz Kraken is Kraken and Humongofrog. For the basic kraken, you must be a level 58 storm who had done wintertusk and you get the quest for it from teacher. Hope this helped! :)

i hatch all the time with my brown spider ... i even hatch with the awesome level 58 pets and get the same thing...brown spider ;( i get angry! ;( ;( ;( please make hatching give cooler results :( i will do anything