Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Life Students club!~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
I saw a death studnets club thread on here so why not a life students club? Talk about anything about the game in here have fun fellow life studnets.

BTW my name in the game is john lightbringer. i where bright green clothing from marlybone so i'm kinda hard to miss. i'm usuly at the arena or out questing. if you see me give me a holler! :)

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
cool :D ok so a person told me there is a life minion, is this true? if so what lvl do you have to be?
also my character name is Rebecca Lotusleaf, lvl 16 right now (just in case we see eachother in game)

LOL

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
yidskey wrote:
cool :D ok so a person told me there is a life minion, is this true? if so what lvl do you have to be?
also my character name is Rebecca Lotusleaf, lvl 16 right now (just in case we see eachother in game)

yes there is a life minion you get it around level you are now i don't remember the exact level. it's a fairy/sprite thing that can heal and use the the imp spell. so it's not good at attacking if you need healing thats the minion it takes four pips.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
ok thanks that will be useful in battle. especialy when there's 2 monsters against you lol

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
I am waiting on other reply also but thought I'd ask here too.

My wizard is Tatiana Goldleaf and is a level almost 45. What I need to know is how to get the Life trap? all the other schools have a school specific trap and I know life has one the enemies use it but How Do You Get It?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
mommon wrote:

My wizard is Tatiana Goldleaf and is a level almost 45. What I need to know is how to get the Life trap? all the other schools have a school specific trap and I know life has one the enemies use it but How Do You Get It?

Well it's in colossus bld. by mindy pixie crown find the stairway thing go into the building and there's a trainer

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Thanks for the help I know I had to have missed something somewhere.
I know there were hidden trainers and found one in marleybone but I didn't know about that one. Again thanks.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2009
I just wish we had a master of life badge... Like storm gets.... Kind of frustrating. Life Rules though, I find it's a better solo class than even myth. You can solo sunken city if you go slow and kill everything once you get satyr. I am going to wait till level 50 though to try out kensington park solo though.

Name: Sarah Watersong,
Primary: Life
Secondary: Storm.

Weapon of Choose: Death Sword, unless against dragonspyre balance wizards, then I use my Life Sword.

Favorite Pasttime: Casting Sanctuary in unicorn way followed by dryad, then use a sword attack to take out the lost soul to see players reactions.

Favorite Grinding Mob: Desert Golems, palace of fire.

Favorite Boss: Malistaire, especially when loaded with hexes, curses, feint, life trap, sprit trap, and I have balance blade, spirit blade on, life blade, and dragon blade, with a centaur ready to go.

Least Favoirite Boss: Jade oni: just giving props to boss that can take storm trap windstorm triton, along with 3 storm trapped stormzilla and still be breathing. Note to self: need to get balance friend and Death friend together to try malistaire trick with conversion on jade oni.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Sign me up, i am also a life guy, man, life comes in handy a LOT of times.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I also wish they had a "master of life" badge, i am a level 27 and working on the temple of storms, my best badge right now is either oni slayer or krokotopia explorer. My name is Michael lotusblade and this week i have been teleporting to all my friends trying to see if any are in marleybone, i finally got a full marleybone suit with a wand but not a ring or necklace :( i just wish i had more gold. did you know ceren nightchant has yellow boots!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
hidden teachers? how did i not know about this?!!!! i'm level 50 and was also wondering where to get just the life trap.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Stormfur2 wrote:
mommon wrote:

Well it's in colossus bld. by mindy pixie crown find the stairway thing go into the building and there's a trainer

is it instanced? if it is i can't get in if not where is it i can't find it.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
yidskey wrote:
Stormfur2 wrote:
mommon wrote:

is it instanced? if it is i can't get in if not where is it i can't find it.

its right in front of Mindy Pixiecrown check all the buildings in the plaza there

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
Go to Mindy Pixelcrown in Collossas blvd. Stand directly in front of her and look the direction she is looking. You should be looking at a building down a few steps..the door is not lit up but you can get down it

Fiona Dragontamer

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
HEY! I'm a Life Mage too. Nice to meet you all.

IN game i'm

Adrian DayShard
My Secondary is Myth
I have pet dragon with green and white named Sir Baxter
I'm lvl 12 I think. I don't feel like checking.

Anyways if anyone wants to roam around i'm looking for some battling buddies so ya....
BYE XD

P.S. TEASER :Who said anything about Life? Um... I though I was it XD bye

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Survivor
May 24, 2009
yidskey wrote:

there is a life miinoin om lv 25 i can teach it to ya LOL

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Just throwing my hat in the ring.

Antonio Deathgiver Level 28
Life\Myth
In M.B. as of now.
Allways willing to help anywhere anytime.

Second Wizard
William Icespear Level 22
Ice\Balance
In temple of storms as of now.
Allways willing to help anywhere anytime.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Welcome Fellow Life students! :D I am Steven soulgarden a level 29 adept theurgist!

Well, I am currently working on marleybone, But, for those who got the quest at lvl 28 beware! The quest is from MoolindaWu. The quest is to go to Marleybone and go to Chelsea Court. You will Have to talk to a guy called Freddy Nine Lives....... Guess why he is called Nine lives?

He tricks you into fighting him NINE TIMES! he is a death and has 1,000 Health points, I would reccomend getting some Centaur treasure cards put a lifeblade on to then use it and he dies!

LIFE ROCKS! Fav spell: Rebirth!
Bye Bye! :] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you see me In either Wizard city, Krokotopia, Or Marleybone say hi and i add you!

Steven soulgarden!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
soupa2 wrote:
yidskey wrote:

yes there is a life minion you get it around level you are now i don't remember the exact level. it's a fairy/sprite thing that can heal and use the the imp spell. so it's not good at attacking if you need healing thats the minion it takes four pips.

i know its lvl 18 i know i just got it and i GOT A ST0RM MASTER YAY
life name blaze emared leaf storm wolf win walker

Survivor
May 24, 2009
im lucassoul huter and i know where the hidden trainers are there is a life minoin for 4 pips and im lv26.

also if your a life student and want to know more lick hidden teachers or how to make treasure cards contct me

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
yidskey wrote:

LOL
its a Forest Sprite but i dont know what level u get it at. :-)

Survivor
May 26, 2009
It's Tristan Sparkleblade again. I wanted to start up a Life students club.
I want to meet you guys in the game so I can find out what other Life wizards are like.

How about whoever is intrested in meeting me, meet me at the Hedge Maze
in front of Lady Oriel. Also make sure your realm reads Imp area 1. Be here on July 11th (Saturday) At 7:00pm eastern standard time.

What we're going to do is do some dueling together to check our skills, then we're goin to check out our houses to see how we decorate.

Tristan Sparkleblade
Krok Slayer
Level 28

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I am not a Theurgist, but I am Solrocky's brother. I am here to say that he forgot about the meeting, and he would like to schedule another meeting at the same time and place the day after the first meeeting was scheduled.

James Deathbringer
Adept Necromancer