Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk, quite a breeze.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Hey, this is Ice32 here. I couldn't help but realize how simple and quick Wintertusk was. I got to Nastrond in about 4 hours. The real only think i had trouble with was the boos for my Judgement pet. Even then, he was a breeze with 2 storm henchman and 1 life henchman. I'm just saying in my opinion, I was looking for quite a challenge. I have no idea whether or not it was a breeze because I'm balance, but all these quests were simple. PLUS, the sons of Ymir, their quests were a complete CAKEWALK! The only guy I had problem with was Austri. KI, I hope you can make this world/area, a little more challenging.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Ice32 wrote:
Hey, this is Ice32 here. I couldn't help but realize how simple and quick Wintertusk was. I got to Nastrond in about 4 hours. The real only think i had trouble with was the boos for my Judgement pet. Even then, he was a breeze with 2 storm henchman and 1 life henchman. I'm just saying in my opinion, I was looking for quite a challenge. I have no idea whether or not it was a breeze because I'm balance, but all these quests were simple. PLUS, the sons of Ymir, their quests were a complete CAKEWALK! The only guy I had problem with was Austri. KI, I hope you can make this world/area, a little more challenging.

I agree from the perspective of playing this with my balance. It was indeed a cakewalk for him. However, if you're looking for it to be a challenge, play it again as a solo ice. Its an entirely different perspective from there.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Since you can feasibly get there when you're level 40, then do wintertusk with your next mage at level 40 if you want it to be more challenging. It's not just available for legends to go through, so i feel the difficulty of it, as it is, is fine. -eli and crew