Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school robes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
when you get to lv. 40 you get a armored tunic with your type of magic on the front and on the back your teacher and it could give your school's dispel spell. post what you think! :-) :-) :-)

plus it could give you 200 health and 15 mana

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Well, we technically already have school robes available at the Bazaar. Your idea would be cool, but I think they should be given at Lvl. 100 (meaning the last level, not specifically Lvl. 100).

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
when you get to lv. 20 you get a armored tunic with your type of magic on the front and on the back your teacher and it could give your school's dispel spell. post what you think! :-) :-) :-)

plus it could give you 200 health and 15 mana

That's a bit hefty for level 20!!!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
cbwiz wrote:
when you get to lv. 20 you get a armored tunic with your type of magic on the front and on the back your teacher and it could give your school's dispel spell. post what you think! :-) :-) :-) plus it could give you 200 health and 15 mana
I'm guessing you became level 20 recently. Interesting idea, but i've never seen a robe that adds to your mana total, and 200 health bonus is pretty high for level 20 equipment. -eli and crew

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
cbwiz wrote:
when you get to lv. 20 you get a armored tunic with your type of magic on the front and on the back your teacher and it could give your school's dispel spell. post what you think! :-) :-) :-) plus it could give you 200 health and 15 mana
I'm guessing you became level 20 recently. Interesting idea, but i've never seen a robe that adds to your mana total, and 200 health bonus is pretty high for level 20 equipment. -eli and crew

I am lv. 25