Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea for multiple pets!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Ok here is my idea for pets. Not sure if it’s already been talked about before. So I hope they post this. What if they made it to where you can equip more then one pet? As someone who loves pets in real life, and in the game. It would be wonderful to run around with more then one pet. KI could set a limit to 5 maybe.

Now before you go and say it wouldn’t be fair because you would get all those abilities. They could make it to where you chose one main pet. The rest will just follow you around.

Also they could make to where if you where standing still they would play with each other. Jump around and have fun. Also another idea is if they knew tricks like sit stay roll over that kind of thing. I hope that if you like this idea that you will post a message saying so. Also if you have something to add that might make it better you can post that too. Maybe if enough people say they like it they will make it happen. Thank you for taking the time to read this I hope you guys have a wonderful day. :D :D :D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
norr4687 wrote:
Ok here is my idea for pets. Not sure if it’s already been talked about before. So I hope they post this. What if they made it to where you can equip more then one pet? As someone who loves pets in real life, and in the game. It would be wonderful to run around with more then one pet. KI could set a limit to 5 maybe.

Now before you go and say it wouldn’t be fair because you would get all those abilities. They could make it to where you chose one main pet. The rest will just follow you around.

Also they could make to where if you where standing still they would play with each other. Jump around and have fun. Also another idea is if they knew tricks like sit stay roll over that kind of thing. I hope that if you like this idea that you will post a message saying so. Also if you have something to add that might make it better you can post that too. Maybe if enough people say they like it they will make it happen. Thank you for taking the time to read this I hope you guys have a wonderful day. :D :D :D

good idea but maybe make it so if they give cards ya get the card from each pet if they give one
but talents only come from the main pet

great idea but it could be changed a little so there are benefits from having multiple pets on besides decor

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I think this is a wonderful idea :D I am the same: I love pets in real life and on games. And have a dragon and a pig I would like to have around even if it was just for looks for one of them. Isn't 5 a little much though? I would say 3 max but that's my own opinion.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Those are a great ideas. And Mandy I said 5 mainly as a base line number. 3 is a good idea though. It might not require as much work to add 3 as it might with 5. Although the more the better to me. :D :D

I hope more people will let us know what they think and if they have any ideas that might make it better.

Oh yea grvy123 The idea for cards is awesome and have the abilitys only from the main pet. The only thing I worry about is people from pvp complaining as they do so often. But seeing how you can buy tressure cards and trade them with people the same type you would get from a pet I guess they couldn't really complain to much.

I hope everyone has a great day! :D :D

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
i wouldnt like the idea of someone having spritely on all 5 pets and entering a pvp duel.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
I love the idea!! But I think it would also be cool if the pets followed you while you were on your mount.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Garrett15141 wrote:
i wouldnt like the idea of someone having spritely on all 5 pets and entering a pvp duel.
He said that noe pet could only have the talents.Did you pay attention?

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
woot000 wrote:
Garrett15141 wrote:

No I dont think they did. But its ok they can read it agian and see.

poppybop I love that idea to have them following you around while on your mount. I do miss them when I am on my mount.

Well I hope more people let me know what they think. You guys have had some great ideas. Keep them coming maybe we can get KI to think about it if we get enough people going with the idea. :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
woot000 wrote:
Garrett15141 wrote:

my bad lol i didnt see that