Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Patriotic Leprechaun

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Hi, I just wanted to say that I like the new Patriotic Leprechaun very much! I now am trying to collect all the leprechaun pets. Great Job Kingsisle!

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
If you don't mind can you tell how many different types of leprechauns there are Also can you put in a list and what spell or ability they each have

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Patriotic Leprechaun is a new crown shop pet, that has the Leprechaun dressed like Uncle Sam with Stars and Stripes pot, it gives the Saytr card.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
solfit wrote:
If you don't mind can you tell how many different types of leprechauns there are Also can you put in a list and what spell or ability they each have

look it up on petnome project.
thats were i found out what in the spiral that grubb pet was

heather wildflame lvl thirty something around 7 pyro
dont ignore an ember for soon it will be an inferno

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Krailzec wrote:
Patriotic Leprechaun is a new crown shop pet, that has the Leprechaun dressed like Uncle Sam with Stars and Stripes pot, it gives the Saytr card.

thanks for telling me

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
You get it from the crown shop, and there is 5 leprechaun pets- the life leprechaun, death leprechaun, patriotic leprechaun, lucky leprechaun, and myth leprechaun.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
Do you know if a boss can drop it?
littlemole8 wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to say that I like the new Patriotic Leprechaun very much! I now am trying to collect all the leprechaun pets. Great Job Kingsisle!

Defender
Nov 11, 2008