Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Okay so I am a Legendary life. ( ) and when i got to Winter tusk, i didn't get the quest for my Forest Lord pet. Do you have to finish Winter tusk or something? Please Help!

New Level 58 Pet Quests

New pets are available through a quest from your Professor!

There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest and each school has to fight a different boss in Wintertusk to get their new pets!

You must be a minimum of level 58

You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.

You must have completed the quest "Nordrilund Exposure" given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet! Talk to your same professors who you received your level 48 spell/pet quest from to get the quest….

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Yea I was wondering about this too. But i cant work on it untill they fix my wizard. Its been almost a week and still nothing But when it is fixed look out winter tusk here i come!!!! I am gonna get that pet.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Yeah, I am having the same problem. I level 60. I have my Orthrus already. I did Nordilund Exposure and got my Medusa spell. But, Professor Drake is not showing the quest Frog in my Throat to be able to start it to get my Humongofrog pet. Do you have to finish Nastrond instance or complete all of Celestia first?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Ok, an update for all you Myth legendaries out there. Professor Drake does NOT give you the quest for the humongofrog. The quest is given by Urd in Wintertusk to fight an ice troll in Sudriland. I completed it and got my humongofrog egg which hatched and gave a Noble Humongofrog at birth. So disregard the whole your quest comes from Professor Drake for your top level pet. I am not sure about the other schools though.