Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seeing Double Akuji?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 16, 2010
I found an interesting bug, nothing drastic but still interesting. I was helping two friends with the Tree of Life dungeon when we decided to do the secret bosses. The first gave us no problems and we went looking for the second, Akuji. I found Akuji first and had my friends port to me. One friend was a bit late porting so we had already started the battle. We finished the battle with no problem, but as sometimes happens when someone ports in late, additional enemies reappear. This time however it was 2 Akuji bosses at 4000 hp each that appeared. LOL, after a brief discussion it was in to battle them again. After all, it was an additional shot at loot. Too bad we didn't get double loot for beating the same boss twice in one battle!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
For some reason, with that boss, you get extra bosses instead of minions when more two or more people fight it. One time my group fought three Akuji. We really didn't mind because it increased our chances of loot.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Aritako wrote:
I found an interesting bug, nothing drastic but still interesting. I was helping two friends with the Tree of Life dungeon when we decided to do the secret bosses. The first gave us no problems and we went looking for the second, Akuji. I found Akuji first and had my friends port to me. One friend was a bit late porting so we had already started the battle. We finished the battle with no problem, but as sometimes happens when someone ports in late, additional enemies reappear. This time however it was 2 Akuji bosses at 4000 hp each that appeared. LOL, after a brief discussion it was in to battle them again. After all, it was an additional shot at loot. Too bad we didn't get double loot for beating the same boss twice in one battle!

Interesting... perhaps this is a well-known bug being fixed? You should contact KI and inform them about this weird glitch.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
This isn't a bug. Whenever you have three or more people fighting Akuji you fight three Akujis instead to make harder.

Defender
May 05, 2010
Yeah I have done the Akuji Thing, with 3 other Friends. I Fought 4 Akujis
Its weird but its a challenge.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010