Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wrapped

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
I was doing Vault of Ice and I noticed you cant say wrapped. I used the word telling my friends I needed to wrap up the dungeon cause I had to leave. In the chat bar you can type wrapped and its in white fount color but then you press enter and it comes out as ... I think that if you dont want people saying it, you should make wrapped's front color red.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
jessessej wrote:
I was doing Vault of Ice and I noticed you cant say wrapped. I used the word telling my friends I needed to wrap up the dungeon cause I had to leave. In the chat bar you can type wrapped and its in white fount color but then you press enter and it comes out as ... I think that if you dont want people saying it, you should make wrapped's front color red.
yeah, i noticed this before, too. I don't understand why it turns back to white. It should stay red. -etherchaos

Explorer
May 25, 2009
jessessej wrote:
The reason why is if you take away well w then take away one p its not a good word.

Taytay Daisystone
lvl 58 Pyromancer (fire)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The string that causes the red-out is "rappe", which I assume is a dodge-variant of "rape", which is also censored.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
mip77 wrote:
jessessej wrote:
The reason why is if you take away well w then take away one p its not a good word.

Taytay Daisystone
lvl 58 Pyromancer (fire)

I know thats why I'm saying to either red-out wrapped. But yes, I know people could use that word as an inapropriate term, so thats wh I think they should red-out the word.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
When you type it in first, the Filter does not realize it can be used as profanity. Once you type enter, it realizes and ...'s out the word. Cyrus's red pen might be running out of ink
(i got that from the update page. I would post a link...If i knew how :?)