Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Charge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Super charged is over powered. I am in a pvp and a storm get s 140%, i am auto dead. There is nothing that we can do because we all no there is nothing we can do about it. Please tell me why you over powered it, or change it to 2% or 3% per pip. Thank you

Please take note into this, or I will hate pvp. Thank you.

~ Jacob AshCloud: 58 Pyromancer
~ Benjamin: 56 Life

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
captainjakeboggie wrote:
Super charged is over powered. I am in a pvp and a storm get s 140%, i am auto dead. There is nothing that we can do because we all no there is nothing we can do about it. Please tell me why you over powered it, or change it to 2% or 3% per pip. Thank you

Two questions. One, why are letting the storm get 7 power pips with enough health to feel comfortable dumping all those pips into super charge? Two, if you're concerned about this sort of thing, why don't you keep a disarm, steal charm, or earthquake treasure card in your sidedeck?

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
It doesnt take much to make a storm feel uneasy about their health and if they feel uneasy about their health, they wont throw all the pips away they need for healing.

If they do, go ahead and kill them, they are pipless.

Otherwise yeah disarming them would be the best way to go. You can hatch a pet with disarm too. Control the bubble, stack weaknesses and towers and absorbs...

....here between us though as far as midlevel fighting is concerned a storm doesnt really have ANY time to supercharge as long as fighting an experienced fighter. I usually just stick one in if I am fighting low rank high levels that are just not doing something right with their strategy but have tons of health.

so if you are umm low rank high level, i probably was the one that popped you. O.o oops.

gets better when you and your pet have resist.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
If you efreet and give them the -90% weakness on the storm and its obvious you had enough turns, even if the attack is weak the weakness is what you need. That would have made the supercharge or any other blades useless and it would have done very little damage.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I agree with the other people in this thread. A large hole for attack opens when all your opponents pips are wasted for this 140% blade. Funny you aren't complaining about stacking two feints, if you think about it a treasure feint and trained feint will stack for 140% damage boost in two rounds for only two pips... Is it coming clear? The blade is not the problem here, your strategy is the problem. If you ask me the x pip blade spell is too much of a risk to use against a skilled fighter as mentioned before.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Explorer
May 12, 2010
There are too many ways to stop a Super Charge!

Also, if you let your opponent charge that many rounds, use Super Charge, then get the pips to finally attack, well, you deserve to lose!

If anything, super charge is underpowered!

4 pips or 2 power pips for 40% boost? Yeah, not likely! Only on rare stituations would this blade be used and be effective!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
waleedprw wrote:
it if fair because storm got the most disadvantages.

Storm in my eye got the least disadvantages: 1.) Ending Battles Fast 2.) Stronger Spells (stormzilla 5 pips strongerthan all 42 spells) 3.) better stats, damage, accuacy, resistance to school, ect. 4.) able to cast 140% blade. The only disadvantage i think is the health. If you disagree, list the disadvantages.

Explorer
May 12, 2010
captainjakeboggie wrote:
waleedprw wrote:

Storm in my eye got the least disadvantages: 1.) Ending Battles Fast 2.) Stronger Spells (stormzilla 5 pips strongerthan all 42 spells) 3.) better stats, damage, accuacy, resistance to school, ect. 4.) able to cast 140% blade. The only disadvantage i think is the health. If you disagree, list the disadvantages.

Storm has the least amount of Resistance! Storm has the least amount of Health, storm has the least amount of critical block points!

Now, in order to get 140% blade, storm must have 7 full power pips, use the blade, then wait in order to get enough pips for an attack! If you can't kill storm by then, then something is seriously wrong with your skills!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
RosamaryH wrote:
captainjakeboggie wrote:
waleedprw wrote:

Storm has the least amount of Resistance! Storm has the least amount of Health, storm has the least amount of critical block points!

Now, in order to get 140% blade, storm must have 7 full power pips, use the blade, then wait in order to get enough pips for an attack! If you can't kill storm by then, then something is seriously wrong with your skills!

if they use it and have gargantuan then they can kill you with bats! (they block and get criticals too!)

if storm have gargantuan and uses the super charge, they kill you with bats! They do get ciritcals and block them too!

Explorer
May 12, 2010
captainjakeboggie wrote:
RosamaryH wrote:
captainjakeboggie wrote:
waleedprw wrote:

if they use it and have gargantuan then they can kill you with bats! (they block and get criticals too!)

if storm have gargantuan and uses the super charge, they kill you with bats! They do get ciritcals and block them too!

Okay, I may not have any idea what school you are, but there are many different kinds of storm shields. There are many shields period.

Lets see, there are tower shields, treasure tower shields, pet tower shields, there are storm shields from ice, that have 70% for storm and fire, there are fire shields that have 70% for ice and storm, there are treasure versions of these shields, there is the storm shield at 80% and treasure storm shields of 85% and 90%.

Now, you mean to tell me, that you can let storm go 7 rounds to get a fully charged storm blade, then use a gargantuan on bats, and in all this time, you have not killed storm, yet you have even failed to shield against storm?

Yeah, you are right, storm is definitely overpowered to you, but then again, with your strategy, so is anyone that is level 1.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
im just kinda wondering how you are unable to kill a storm when they havent dealt any damage till then. you could also you things called "shields" or "weakness" or "dispel" to tune down the damage.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
The person who made this thread is terrible at pvp supercharge stinks!
The factthis person is a fire wizard I'm honestly suprised he can beat a level 1.Supercharge takes time to set up,you can say they are gonna shield and stuff but that wastes their time to use pips and that spell. I pwn storms everytime with this simple method: Fire blade, storm shield, volcanic shield, elemental blade, efreet. By then they dont even know what hit them! The fact your a fire wizard and cant beat a supercharge plus the fact fire has a steal charm move disapoints me. Your embarssing fire wizards worldwide with this thread. In my opinion fire has the best loop hole for supercharge.

Aaron Drakewalker Level:60
Pyromancer

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
This is just another phase people are going through because the new realm is out saying storm is overpowered. They said life healing is overpowered, they said ice with reist and ice armor is overpowered, they said balance with judge is overpowered, they even said myth with earthquake is overpowered, they said efreet's added weakness is overpowered. I cant pvp without someone reporting me for using efreet. PvP used to be a lot better before cry babies started PvPing and trolling because they got beat by someones stratergy.

Aaron Drakewalker Level:60
Pyromancer

Defender
May 05, 2010
Super Charge is Super Easy to kill the effects of it. Ya know that 140% Storm Blade takes 7 turns of Power Pips to get right? You could've shielded , Weakness and efreet him by then. So his Storm blade on Leviathan only does like a few Hundred Damage instead of 20,000 Damage,
P.s its not even cheating!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
captainjakeboggie wrote:

i knew you weren't a storm, this is a post related to mine about changing efreet's weakness, i soon realized that it would be not good to fire. So super charge should not be weakened because it'll make storm wizards not happy.

Blaze duskstone legendary conjurer