Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

an really awesome idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
i was thinking what if there was a really long walkway or a few rooms with the names of really powerful wizards in this game like the teachers and grandmasters.just a thought

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
What happens when you end up with a thousand level 50 characters? Ten thousand? A hundred thousand? Do they make it a really long walkway that you have to spend a day and a half running down to find yourself?

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
cs550 wrote:
i was thinking what if there was a really long walkway or a few rooms with the names of really powerful wizards in this game like the teachers and grandmasters.just a thought

Good idea but maybe they have to do something really special to get in there like get all the badges or fight a really hard boss.

To make it a bit more simple you could just have the names of the people on a few posters around the room

Great idea

from

CoolDude1785 :D

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
oh why did i say grandmaster how about this you dont show grandmasters but people who do really big things Ex: the 1 millionth student or alex pearl/jaderider who hit over 5 million hit points and stuff like.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Now really, In my opinion, I don't think this is such a good idea. I mean if certain people were on the map due to an accomplishment, Why in the world would they want to be. They would most likely be pestered by others asking for help because those people now know where to find them. If I were on a map ( Which i'd rather not be ) I wouldn't like to be pestered cause everyone knows where i am. So Really to make this short, the people who are on the map would probably get pestered no matter how much they say "No" or "Stop asking, No means No" And it would get on thier nerves.

-~Beauxarts~-

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I believe with the new housing coming out down the road you be able to do something like this. Hang awards around your house.