Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collect eye of truth quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Can anyone direct me how to find the eye of truth? I have been through the quest right through to the end and the quest helper arrow shows I should be standing right on top of the blessed thing, but for the life of me I can't see it. I have tried 3 times and still can't seem to manage it. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Kestrel Frostweaver

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I have never had trouble activating the runes and collecting the Eye.
Did you turn on all three runes?

Here is a link to another thread about this:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/10778.ftl

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
magikcat wrote:
Can anyone direct me how to find the eye of truth? I have been through the quest right through to the end and the quest helper arrow shows I should be standing right on top of the blessed thing, but for the life of me I can't see it. I have tried 3 times and still can't seem to manage it. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Kestrel Frostweaver
you need to go to each of the minor runestones in the final room and activate them (press x next to each one). then the eye will appear. if you are with someone and they grab the eye first, wait a minute or so, then click on each of the runestones again and it should appear again for you to grab. -eli and crew

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011