Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To young to buy crowns? answer here! #5

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
Well hello i have suggestions on how to get crowns! :D
woo my 5th update yay! :D

#1: you can get crowns from w101 contests!

#2: sell stuff you think people would wanna buy such as everyday use things like uh.sorry dont know.

-sarai griffendust lvl60 pyromancer.

tip of the day: try your best on those w101 contests no matter how hard! :D

Random question: tell me if you have done any of my suggestions! btw please leave a comment if you like this post!

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Tigerstrikesgirl wrote:
Well hello i have suggestions on how to get crowns! :D

Well if you live in a neighborhood you could walk dogs until you have enough for a gift card. <----- that's what i do. ( i charge 10$ a dog)

Lemonade stand sell for 50c a cup. trust me if you sell lemonade at a local park or something people are bound to come by!

Mow the lawn or shovel snow depending on where you live. i would charge about 15 dollars.

Make and sell dog treats. its not hard just look up a recipe!
I sold 5 treats in a bag for 3$. (tip: dogs love peanut butter!)

As you can see i have given you 4 suggestions try them if you like they all work for me! More suggestions coming soon!

-sarai griffendust lvl 60 pyromancer!

(tip on earning extra: be nice not shy to the customers and they will gladly come back next time!)

o: good suggestions! I did a lemonade stand once with my friend's family we did no money but a couple people still gave us money XD but anyways I'll have to ask my mom to do that one time :D cya around the spiral, and btw do you wanna meet in Wizard101?? Reply if you do or something! CYA!

Taylor Daisystone,
Level 58 (haven't gotten efreet yet :'( ) Pyromancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Very good ideas for making money. I would never have thought of dog treats.

Helping water plants or look after a cat while neighbors are on vacation is another way to earn money over the summer.

You are correct about being nice and polite to the people. I would also suggest showing respect. There is nothing wrong with anyone saying "Yes Sir/ma'am or No Sir/ma'am. That type of respect goes a long way...It is also why I had the same young man mowing my yard for two years.

When I was young, I would help the elderly neighbors with their yard work. Not only did they pay me a small amount of money, they also told me some great stories that have stuck with me to this day.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
May 25, 2009
superluther wrote:
Very good ideas for making money. I would never have thought of dog treats.

Helping water plants or look after a cat while neighbors are on vacation is another way to earn money over the summer.

You are correct about being nice and polite to the people. I would also suggest showing respect. There is nothing wrong with anyone saying "Yes Sir/ma'am or No Sir/ma'am. That type of respect goes a long way...It is also why I had the same young man mowing my yard for two years.

When I was young, I would help the elderly neighbors with their yard work. Not only did they pay me a small amount of money, they also told me some great stories that have stuck with me to this day.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Thank you for your respect! i appreciate it!

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Check back every afternoon i update everyday!

-sarai griffin dust lvl 60 pyromancer

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
this may sound crazy but when i was young i earned money working on a farm.

just after school had let out the strawberries came in to season and i join a group of us kid to go pick them for a farmer's produce stand. it was hard work and it was hot but the farmer told us what size to fill the basket with and we got to eat the smaller ones that ripened before they got bigger.

then we had beans to pick and other stuff then in mid to late august the corn was ready. we had a blast picking and running the rows.

all in all i got enough money to buy new clothes for school the next year.

only reason i thot about telling you this is this year the farmers need people to help in the picking harvest so it is a way to make money if you are will to work.

age limit well that is up to the farmer and how your parent handle labor laws.
parental permission will be a must.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I myself am a pretty young player. And call it weird. But I help out at our family funeral home. It is really different (my friends wonder why i'm not a death wizard). Althought it is different, I make money off it and I love working with my grandpa, my uncles, and my cousins.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
More crowns suggestions! :D

Help mom/dad around the house and ask "mom how much can i do for say 10$"
And they will say week a month i understand this one is hard.

Watch after pets for neighbors and they will greatly appreciate it!

-Sarai Griffen dust lvl60 pyromancer.

tip of the day: your mom/dad loves free labor especially when they have a baby at home or a new puppy!

Random tip: If you decide to watch an exotic pet say a lizard.
I have a bearded dragon and he loves me but if your gonna watch one be careful! some get aggressive when they see someone they dont know!

Post here if you like my suggestions and tips and i will put up more ty!

Explorer
May 25, 2009
More crowns suggestions!

Help mom/dad around the house and ask "mom how much can i do for say 10$"
And they will say week a month i understand this one is hard.

Watch after pets for neighbors and they will greatly appreciate it!

-Sarai Griffen dust lvl60 pyromancer.

tip of the day: your mom/dad loves free labor especially when they have a baby at home or a new puppy!

Random tip: If you decide to watch an exotic pet say a lizard.
I have a bearded dragon and he loves me but if your gonna watch one be careful! some get aggressive when they see someone they dont know!

Post here if you like my suggestions and tips and i will put up more ty!

Explorer
May 25, 2009
IDEA 1: you can help pull weeds or something

IDEA 2: you can walk your neighbors dogs

IDEA 3: feed your dog or cat (if you have one) and play with ^_^ hope these ideas helped too! BYE!

Taylor Daisystone
58 Pyromancer

"Strategy is a way to fight battles, treasure cards are a way to do an epic hit."

Cya in the spiral!