Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why can't we have spells that bosses use

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i think we should be able to learn or do a quest for spells like magma snake,fire wyvern,storm wyvern,life wyvern,magma man, storm man,ice bats,magma bats,magma kraken,ice zilla,

also why can't we learn spells we get from pets like fire zilla, jade oni,spirit of nature,

and to mutate some of are spells why have to use treasure cards why can't we learn or do a quest for it

i posted this because i'm fire and i want to learn fire wyvern,firezilla,magma bats,and magma kraken without having to get a treasure card or buy a game card to get a pet that knows it and even if i did that i still couldn't get magma kraken or magma bats

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
blaze552563 wrote:
i think we should be able to learn or do a quest for spells like magma snake,fire wyvern,storm wyvern,life wyvern,magma man, storm man,ice bats,magma bats,magma kraken,ice zilla,

also why can't we learn spells we get from pets like fire zilla, jade oni,spirit of nature,

and to mutate some of are spells why have to use treasure cards why can't we learn or do a quest for it

i posted this because i'm fire and i want to learn fire wyvern,firezilla,magma bats,and magma kraken without having to get a treasure card or buy a game card to get a pet that knows it and even if i did that i still couldn't get magma kraken or magma bats

You do get the Mutate cards. Well, you do if you decide to spend some training points in the Astral School, Sun.

You can get Mutate Sprite into Midnight Sprite (180 Death Damage and +20% to next Damage spell)

Mutate Locust Swarm into Polar Swarm (35+420 Ice Damage over 3 rounds)

Mutate Banshee into Forsaken Banshee (375 Life Damage and Hex)

Mutate Ice Wyvern into Fire Wyvern (95+600 Fire Damage over 3 rounds)

Mutate Kraken into Inferno Kraken (245+450 Fire Damage over 3 rounds)
(Though I don't see why you would do this! The regular Kraken is much better!)

Mutate Minotaur into Deadly Minotaur (65 and 600 Death Damage)

Mutate Phoenix into Thunderbird (610 Storm Damage and Hex x3)

And you can get the Firezilla spell by buying a promotional code. Otherwise you cannot get this spell. This is a creatures only spell. Sorry. :(

You can use your training points to get these spells in Stormriven Hall in Celestia. Be at least level 54. I hope this helped.

Amber LifeWhisper
Master Sorcerer
(Almost level 50!)
"Savior of the Spiral"

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
If we could learn all the converted spells that monsters can cast, the pets that offer them would be useless.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009