Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 ideas!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Ok here are some of the level 68 spell ideas that I came up with. Tell me what you think:
Storm:Scylla
What it does: 900 to all enemies plus tower shields for all friends
What it looks like: Scylla (look her up online if you don't know her) emerges from a maelstrom, looking very angry. Her dog heads start barking furiously at you. Then, spheres of lightning appear in her hands and she tosses them at your enemies, one by one. She then turns around and her dogs breathe yellowish air at you that forms into a tower shield.
Fire: Magma Monster
What it does: 800 and hexes to all enemies
What it looks like: The ground looks burnt and brown. You see a few cracks on the ground. The camera zooms in on the crack, and you see lava boiling underneath. Lava then seeps out of the crack and slowly takes the shape of a bloblike monster. It then grows arms and its eyes open to reveal a black glow. The monster raises his fist, and lava seeps into it, making it bigger. Then, the monster slams his fist down on your enemies, one by one. After he is done, he seeps back into the crack.
Ice: Don't know, I was thinking a Yeti
Death: Nightmare
What it does: 1000 to one enemy, convert half to health for you.
What it looks like: I actually thought of this spell before the pet came out, and I was stunned to see somebody with it. So this one is probably out of the question. Basically a huge version of the Nightmare pet emerges from a black cloud. The horse rears up and whinnies loudly. He huffs and puffs at you, and tramples you.
Life: No idea.
Myth: Basilisk/Cockatrice
What it does: 650 and stun all enemies
What it looks like: You see a little toad sitting on a chicken egg. The egg starts to shake, and the toad bounces off. A crack appears in the egg, and the head of a chicken pops out. It looks cute, until it's eyes grow an angry yellow. A basilisk (not the one from Harry Potter, the chicken kind. Look it up) then breaks out of the shell and in a puff of smoke, turns giant. It squawks loudly, revealing a mouth full of sharp teeth. It then fires a brown and yellow beam out of it's mouth. It engorges you and does damage. Then, it's eyes start glowing very brightly and light glows around you. It stuns you. The basilisk roars one more time and then flies off.
Balance: Not sure, but I was thinking something like this. A huge scale appears between you and your enemy. There are two orbs of multicolored light in each of the scales two container-things. The scale then teeter-totters, and it will weigh down on one side. If the side facing the enemy weighs down, the light hovers above the enemy and blasts it with the powers of every schools combined, doing 10000 ice, fire, storm, death, life, myth, moon, star, sun, and balance damage, which basically means it automatically kills them. But if the scale facing you weighs down, the same happens to you. I thought this idea was cool.
So those are my spell ideas, but since I labeled this topic level 68 ideas, I don't just mean spells. Give ideas about spells, pets, clothes, houses, clothes, furniture, and anything level 68 related.