Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get past orthin stromfeather?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
i have tryed kill the three other ravens several times but when you go back
to orthin stromfeathers cave their is still four ravens. how can i do this quest by my self with four ravens at 4000 pionts a piece?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
glacerblueice wrote:
i have tryed kill the three other ravens several times but when you go back to orthin stromfeathers cave their is still four ravens. how can i do this quest by my self with four ravens at 4000 pionts a piece?
if you can at least kill one at a time before you are defeated, heal up, then return, there should be that one less for each battle. but remember, you have only 30 minutes before it resets itself, and you can't just flee and return each time you beat one- you actually have to stick it out and keep fighting till you yourself get defeated. if you're already doing that and it's still giving you 4, then i really would recommend that you break down and ask for help battling them from people in game, on these message boards, or on the wizard101 central site. if you ask for help here, remember to post a way for other wizards to find you. -eli and crew

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
glacerblueice wrote:
i have tryed kill the three other ravens several times but when you go back
to orthin stromfeathers cave their is still four ravens. how can i do this quest by my self with four ravens at 4000 pionts a piece?

I was never able to do this alone, even with a legendary ice wizard. It took three of us to kill them. :?