Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golden Fang Quest Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
Help me please! It was really hard for me to defeat the three banshees in the Vault of Ice, and i finally did it, and so i figured out the fire ice storm one and the four obelisks one too, and i was going to the room with the lever to solve that one, but it wasn't there. Do i have to start the whole thing over again????????? Please help!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you leave an instance (in this case the Vault of Ice), and it resets, as it will after a given time, you have to do it again from scratch.

The rooms are all there. Check your map for details.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
i'm needing help on the golden fang too and i defeated every single fang keeper in there and still cant get in the door with the locks on it!!!!!! i have no dea how else to get in help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kallied wrote:
i'm needing help on the golden fang too and i defeated every single fang keeper in there and still cant get in the door with the locks on it!!!!!! i have no dea how else to get in help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't just defeat them. You also have to solve the puzzles in each of the keepers rooms to unlock the door.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
I had unlocked everything and finished the quest! Now I had to talk to Shalek and get some soul form the banshees and suddenly I have to start the whole thing over again! Why? How annoying!

Administrator
You will be asked to repeat the Vault of Ice dungeon several times in your adventures, and when you've done it once, doing it again is much easier since you know where you're going and what you need to do.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
Hello wizards. I'm Danielle Spirithunter, and Im to stuck. It says with the arrow pointing me, 'Use Obelisk Rubbing in the Vault of Ice'. I have gone there and it doesn't allow me in the door. I'm very sad I have been trying to figure this out, even in my dreams last night. Please, somebody help me. I there soemthing that im missing? How do I get in? Whoever answers me.. Thank you so so so so very much! It's driving me crazy.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
danielle62497 wrote:
Hello wizards. I'm Danielle Spirithunter, and Im to stuck. It says with the arrow pointing me, 'Use Obelisk Rubbing in the Vault of Ice'. I have gone there and it doesn't allow me in the door. I'm very sad I have been trying to figure this out, even in my dreams last night. Please, somebody help me. I there soemthing that im missing? How do I get in? Whoever answers me.. Thank you so so so so very much! It's driving me crazy.

Look at all the posts above yours. You have to defeat the three keepers and solve the puzzles in each room, before the room with the obelisks opens up.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
danielle62497 wrote:

You have to defeat the defender, protector, and guardian of the fang and solve their riddles in order to open the door.
See info here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Breaking_the_Vault