Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The recent update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
Anyone notice that the screen is around ten times brighter than it used to be?
I had my graphic settings set up to be perfect but I can't really play when I am being blinded by the sheer brightness of the clothes my character is wearing. I can only imagine being in combat.
There are no settings for saturation in the game at all, only brightness so I personally feel a little jipped.
Besides that the clothes I am wearing were red before this. I know I am a girl character but all the pink just gets a little annoying for me. I am wearing clothing from the dragon hoard pack and I cannot change the colors of it in the paint shop. So it feels a little unfair to me. Maybe they really were pink before this but I swear they were red specially having sat next to someone in bright pink robes.
Anyone else feeling a little unsatisfied with the latest update?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
kingurz wrote:
This is a known issue and KI is looking into it.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/37513.ftl

I have noticed a lot of other things as well.
A dungeon I was going into would only allow two of us into it. I had two friends on the same quest and no matter how hard we tried to enter and get in at the same time. It always split one of us off.
Today I defeated a boss and was surprised because it said I got a pet and some clothing from it. Well low and behold I had no pet or egg in my inventory. I felt disappointed as I looked through it to be sure. Hard to say why the game would do this.