Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

katzenstein lab all over

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i did katzenstein today and i did all the quest i was dueling him and he had like 90 health left and i use the wand spell so that's 100% that he will die but then the connection had a problem and it wasn't my connection mine was perfect and then when i came to play again i was dead in regent squere and that made me so mad

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If that's due to a client crash, you can run back, and the instance will not have reset. Losing the connection will reset an instance, though.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
warlockwizardmage wrote:
i did katzenstein today and i did all the quest i was dueling him and he had like 90 health left and i use the wand spell so that's 100% that he will die but then the connection had a problem and it wasn't my connection mine was perfect and then when i came to play again i was dead in regent squere and that made me so mad
i think i had a similiar problem cause when iwas in kroktopia a month or two ago i was about to die so i used my fairy but when i did it fizzled!i may add that the fairy has 100% percent accuracy then somehow i died it made me so mad i then tried using a fairy again no problem

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I have done the right combination and its second quest four times and as I finished it and I return to watson the game resets and the doors are close. I log out there and it says that I'll lose any progress I made in the dungeon. How is that the game reset itself while I'm in the dungeon? By the way the garhead can grab you too easily they need to adjust that... this dungeon is difficult enough.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
super777 wrote:
I have done the right combination and its second quest four times and as I finished it and I return to watson the game resets and the doors are close. I log out there and it says that I'll lose any progress I made in the dungeon. How is that the game reset itself while I'm in the dungeon? By the way the garhead can grab you too easily they need to adjust that... this dungeon is difficult enough.

i no exactly what you mean i was standing with like no distance from the gearhead and it just grabbed me and made me go into a battle

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
nvm i finished that a long time ago now i'm nearly done with mooshu!
btw my friend needed help with malistaire the other day and he is really hard! :-( we all died in like too hits and we had too grandmasters and too masters (one was me)
Hope you guys have made great improvments!

-Savannah Ashdreamer lvl 41 Master Sorcrer

Survivor
May 22, 2009
cs550 wrote:
warlockwizardmage wrote:
i think i had a similiar problem cause when iwas in kroktopia a month or two ago i was about to die so i used my fairy but when i did it fizzled!i may add that the fairy has 100% percent accuracy then somehow i died it made me so mad i then tried using a fairy again no problem

There is a shield that lowers accuracy by 45% it may of been that and you didn't notice.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
I was In bigben and my friend had to go I died then got some help she teleported to me inside and it reset!!!